💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica USB Memory Stick (Fanmade)

L E O

Featured Posts

L E O

Hi guys!

Following a conversation with @GagaXCollection and @spamuelbtanner, I made this cute (?) USB stick, in the great tradition of Gaga's past releases! What do you think? (It's far from polished, but I didn't want to spend too much time on it lol) Would you be here for it? What other format would you like her to release for Chromatica ? 

EYuw9McX0AAakQt?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

I truly hope Bobby see's this and proposes this idea to whoever is in charge of physicals. They reissued TF USB drive for its tenth anniversary so it's not like they can't produce them anymore, I think they'd be super limited maybe 5,000 copies worldwide?

numb the flame
Just now, mauvais said:

Very dope. Ugh, this reminds me of how badly I wanted her to release figurines.

She released a Monsters High doll back in 2016, in support of Born This Way Foundation. 

Bon Gonzalez

Oh wow,  I did not know people are still using USB sticks. I think it's been a decade since I saw one. 

L E O
4 minutes ago, Bon Gonzalez said:

Oh wow,  I did not know people are still using USB sticks. I think it's been a decade since I saw one. 

Most are not :ladyhaha: I just wanted to did the same design she did for TF/TFM and BTW!

numb the flame
Just now, L E O said:

Most are not :ladyhaha: I just wanted to did the same design she did for TF/TFM and BTW!

I think she might release one as she's been serving with the physicals for this era 

Rudz Xinc
10 minutes ago, Bon Gonzalez said:

Of course they do, it's very convenient to transfer files.

Look at those clowns

Archived