Where the hell is Asia

hardcore1996

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

Who had to get healthier? Asia? what happened to her?

Frenchies are prone to a lot of issues. Especially as they get older and gain weight. Spinal issues the biggest one and can cause paralysis if it gets bad enough - plus a HUGE list of more things. Mine is only a bit older than Asia and she has to be on human strength painkillers daily to have a normal life right now - and shes a relatively "healthy" one. Most of the ones people get as pets are from backyard breeders and have severely worse issues - part of why things like bulgey eyes and stumpy bodies are commonly seen. My dog doesn't have any of that even - yet still some issues cant be escaped.

HausOfMark
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

Frenchies are prone to a lot of issues. Especially as they get older and gain weight. Spinal issues the biggest one and can cause paralysis if it gets bad enough - plus a HUGE list of more things. Mine is only a bit older than Asia and she has to be on human strength painkillers daily to have a normal life right now - and shes a relatively "healthy" one. Most of the ones people get as pets are from backyard breeders and have severely worse issues - part of why things like bulgey eyes and stumpy bodies are commonly seen. My dog doesn't have any of that even - yet still some issues cant be escaped.

Oh no :I( 

-Mark

Dayman
Just now, HausOfMark said:

Oh no :I( 

It's unfortunate, but at least in Gagas case she has the money to give them the BEST care possible.

HausOfMark
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

It's unfortunate, but at least in Gagas case she has the money to give them the BEST care possible.

For sure!

-Mark

hardcore1996
6 minutes ago, Dayman said:

sorry to hear that wish them all the best:heart:

tezbear91

What happened to that other dog she use to have? It was around the Stache / Zedd song. She had a dog which we never see anymore? 

battle for your life.

hardcore1996
6 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

What happened to that other dog she use to have? It was around the Stache / Zedd song. She had a dog which we never see anymore? 

the little brown curly one? its actually freddy’s dog and he’s still around apparently! I think gaga forgot about him when she got her own pack of frenchies lol

tezbear91
10 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

the little brown curly one? its actually freddy’s dog and he’s still around apparently! I think gaga forgot about him when she got her own pack of frenchies lol

Yes! That’s the one. I thought it was gaga’s but had died or something :wtfga:

battle for your life.

hardcore1996
14 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

Yes! That’s the one. I thought it was gaga’s but had died or something :wtfga:

he’s still alive! freddy posted a pic of him in insta in february i think

4 hours ago, LaLa said:

I got you 

(Asia's face lol, she was probably so happy when Gaga got Koji to take some of the attention :ladyhaha:)

dawwww the clip on earrings

fyi fozzi is still alive and well if any of you are wondering

I remember reading someone's Vegas trip report which mentioned seeing Gaga's dog walker... @Franch Toast was that you? Was Asia among the dogs that made the move out there with her? (Sorry if I'm misremembering!)

I can't recall if that trip report was from before or after Gaga shared this photo:

4 hours ago, bxr said:

EJETS-ZXs-AEY6q-K.jpg

⚡🐲

27monster27
6 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

wait is Russia apart of Asia :wtfga: are Russians Asian????

Russia is both in Asia and Europe. Same with Turkey.

he/him/his

Franch Toast
31 minutes ago, PEZ said:

I remember reading someone's Vegas trip report which mentioned seeing Gaga's dog walker... @Franch Toast was that you? Was Asia among the dogs that made the move out there with her? (Sorry if I'm misremembering!)

I can't recall if that trip report was from before or after Gaga shared this photo:

I was in Vegas in December 2019 and staying at the Nomad. I saw a guy in the lobby with three dogs that looked just like Asia, Gustave, and Koji. They were adorable and fat. I didn't ask him if they were Gaga's dogs because I figured he wouldn't want to tell me if they were, plus he was talking to someone else in the lobby, and I didn't want to be creepy or rude. I did bend down and say sweet things to the dogs for a few seconds while I was waiting to ask the concierge a question, but as soon as the concierge was available, I stopped harassing the cute little Frenchies. 

I was pretty sure they were probably Gaga's dogs because they looked like them. It was after dinner the night before Enigma, so it's possible that Gaga was rehearsing at the Park and someone was caring for her dogs then. Someone else who was at the same concert reported seeing her with all three dogs the next day, so she definitely had them with her in Vegas. I'd say there's a 99% chance these were the same pups whom I admired in the lobby of the Nomad. 

She/Her/Hers

hardcore1996
Just now, Franch Toast said:

I was in Vegas in December 2019 and staying at the Nomad. I saw a guy in the lobby with three dogs that looked just like Asia, Gustave, and Koji. They were adorable and fat. I didn't ask him if they were Gaga's dogs because I figured he wouldn't want to tell me if they were, plus he was talking to someone else in the lobby, and I didn't want to be creepy or rude. I did bend down and say sweet things to the dogs for a few seconds while I was waiting to ask the concierge a question, but as soon as the concierge was available, I stopped harassing the cute little Frenchies. 

I was pretty sure they were probably Gaga's dogs because they looked like them. It was after dinner the night before Enigma, so it's possible that Gaga was rehearsing at the Park and someone was caring for her dogs then. Someone else who was at the same concert reported seeing her with all three dogs the next day, so she definitely had them with her in Vegas. I'd say there's a 99% chance these were the same pups whom I admired in the lobby of the Nomad. 

franch bulldogs

Archived