Where the hell is Asia

hardcore1996

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsieur D
10 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

see this is what i mean this site actually associates ‘asia’ with the continent again

I'm a flop, I know, cancel me :bradley:

#MisterDisoverparty 

hardcore1996
Just now, Suuus said:

Why are you calling them abusive pictures

some people think its abusive to put earrings and uncomfortable clothes on dogs for the sake of fashion. i’m not 100% sure where i stand so i put it in “”

LaLa
2 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

i tried looking i got all the way down to c2c and then i refreshed it by accident :madge:

I got you 

(Asia's face lol, she was probably so happy when Gaga got Koji to take some of the attention :ladyhaha:)

lavenderblondee
3 minutes ago, JustJackWhatever said:

I actually never knew what happened to Fozzy let alone Asia. Can someone help me on that one?

Didn't Fozzy turn out to be someone elses dog but we thought it was Gagz the whole time? :saladga:

I remember when Taylor and Gaga first got Asia and she was basically ALL they talked/posted about lmao it was precious. Even her own insta account. 

hardcore1996
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I got you 

(Asia's face lol, she was probably so happy when Gaga got Koji to take some of the attention :ladyhaha:)

jeez i forgot how pissed she looked :laughga:

1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

Didn't Fozzy turn out to be someone elses dog but we thought it was Gagz the whole time? :saladga:

I remember when Taylor and Gaga first got Asia and she was basically ALL they talked/posted about lmao it was precious. Even her own insta account. 

yeah fozzy was freddy’s dog. 

JustJackWhatever

1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

I remember when Taylor and Gaga first got Asia and she was basically ALL they talked/posted about lmao it was precious. Even her own insta account

lmao I literally thought Fozzy was her dog this entire time

J

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, hardcore1996 said:

jeez i forgot how pissed she looked :laughga:

yeah fozzy was freddy’s dog. 

Fozzy still shows up in Freddie’s insta stories. Still a fluffy ball of cute.

There was definitely a post from Gaga fairly recently with Asia saying she’d been away getting healthy for 6 months...doggy rehab or something? 

Goldfish

I have learned SO MUCH from this thread :cryga:

I invented post-its

Modern Ecstasy2

She wasn’t in the group photo that Gaga posted back in March of her and the dogs, which is kind of strange. I guess she still has health problems of some kind? Poor baby

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Bloody hooker

This is the latest thing posted on her IG account

:air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

LilyLark
50 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Just because she's not seen in an insta story doesn't mean she's not around. But she did suffer with something, no idea what it was.

I also wonder about Ronnie and Pop pop (is that the name?), the chickens and the horses at her Malibu home. Wonder how that all works since she hasn't been living there anymore.

She still owns the property though, right? I'm guessing like a lot of wealthy people who have multiple houses and "farms" in places like Ojai/Malibu/Santa Barbara/etc., she has a property manager who cares for the chickens and horses and she goes and rides/visits when she is able to do so. I read a Reese Witherspoon interview once and she has a similar set up (a farm with animals up in Santa Barbara).

The dogs are probably all with her—she's just a lot less active on social media about them than she used to be. I think some of the Frenchies actually turned out to be owned by members of her team, right? I know a couple of people have talked about seeing her walking dogs before.

*Also, not to be a downer but it's possible Asia's...well...dead. Frenchies have a ton of health issues, and she posted about her finally being home after being "away" to get healthy.  I'm wondering if the dog had surgery or something & it wasn't safe for her to be around the other dogs if they other dogs were too rough–that happened with my friend's dogs & I ended up dog sitting for nearly 3 months.

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

She wasn’t in the group photo that Gaga posted back in March of her and the dogs, which is kind of strange. I guess she still has health problems of some kind? Poor baby

Frenchies have so many health problems. I love them, but I would never get one because I'd be too worried. One of my friends had one that had hip surgery and died before it turned 6—they usually are supposed to live to be twice that age.

hardcore1996
3 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

She still owns the property though, right? I'm guessing like a lot of wealthy people who have multiple houses and "farms" in places like Ojai/Malibu/Santa Barbara/etc., she has a property manager who cares for the chickens and horses and she goes and rides/visits when she is able to do so. I read a Reese Witherspoon interview once and she has a similar set up (a farm with animals up in Santa Barbara).

The dogs are probably all with her—she's just a lot less active on social media about them than she used to be. I think some of the Frenchies actually turned out to be owned by members of her team, right? I know a couple of people have talked about seeing her walking dogs before.

*Also, not to be a downer but it's possible Asia's...well...dead. Frenchies have a ton of health issues, and she posted about her finally being home after being "away" to get healthy.  I'm wondering if the dog had surgery or something & it wasn't safe for her to be around the other dogs if they other dogs were too rough–that happened with my friend's dogs & I ended up dog sitting for nearly 3 months.

This is probably the most likely thing tbh. She also has those giant dogs so she definitely couldnt be around those. I don’t think she’s dead though. If she posted when Arabella died after having her for 2 (i think) years, I cant see her saying nothing when Asia goes.

Archived