• Last Reply
PinkJelly
14 minutes ago, River said:

800f6a58e7b5207637ea95824685ce05.jpg

You're welcome

This was my first thought, beat me to it :selena:

hardcore1996
10 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Last we saw of her was Gaga's birthday video I think, so she's around. There's just a lot of dogs in that house :gaysia:

i just went through her whole insta and unless they were posted on gaga’s account, all the ‘abusive’ pictures of her wearing jewelry and stuff are gone :toofunny:

LaLa
Just now, hardcore1996 said:

i just went through her whole insta and unless they were posted on gaga’s account, all the ‘abusive’ pictures of her wearing jewelry and stuff are gone :toofunny:

all those are on Gaga's account I think haha

It's pretty close to Russia from what I remember

HermioneT

Didn't Gaga posted something about being reunited with Asia some months ago?

1 minute ago, hardcore1996 said:

just went through her whole insta and unless they were posted on gaga’s account, all the ‘abusive’ pictures of her wearing jewelry and stuff are gone :toofunny:

This is interesting:oprah:To be honest, her engaging in that way with her pets/dogs is and was one of the few things which has always bothered me about Gaga (even though I'm sure she certainly loves the dogs dearly).

She / hers

Monsieur D

I thought you were talking about the continent... i was like THIS CANNOT BE REAL :sharon:

hardcore1996
6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

all those are on Gaga's account I think haha

i tried looking i got all the way down to c2c and then i refreshed it by accident :madge:

hardcore1996
2 minutes ago, Mister D said:

I thought you were talking about the continent... i was like THIS CANNOT BE REAL :sharon:

see this is what i mean this site actually associates ‘asia’ with the continent again

22 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Last we saw of her was Gaga's birthday video I think, so she's around. There's just a lot of dogs in that house :gaysia:

This is so scary...:air:

no

JustJackWhatever

I actually never knew what happened to Fozzy let alone Asia. Can someone help me on that one?

J

RudraCNG
23 minutes ago, LaLa said:

The fact that her dog has a verified insta account :air:

gabeoz

She still has all the frenchies, just doesn’t show them off anymore. They’ve been seen a few times, I think I saw a video of her dog walker walking all of them at once not too long ago. 

Suuus
11 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

Why are you calling them abusive pictures

hardcore1996
Just now, JustJackWhatever said:

I actually never knew what happened to Fozzy let alone Asia. Can someone help me on that one?

i just assumed she got bored of fozzy once she bought her own dog and freddy told her to stop stealing his

Archived