xoxo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove
4 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Not very Kindness Punk-y of you

PicsArt_11-29-05_50_41.thumb.jpg.55c90b9

It's called being realistic and less hateful. We have to admit that Madonna is not a perfect person and therefore we choose not to hate if we happen to dislike the photo. I mean, less reacting. Not everything is about being kind, it's tiring. Me choosing not to hate is also a form of kindness. I mean, be in greys, not black or white.

ImTired
On 5/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why would she post such an unflattering pic knowing by heart this will turn out as a controversial post just for the sake of getting hate on social media. I mean she’s not even promoting anything. This is not healthy

Are you saying it'd be okay if she was promoting something? Okay, now this is a new take. :oprah:

6 hours ago, brucee said:

i just see nothing bad at all. I don't understand people being pressed. (I saw like one comment about the boobs ok you're right)

I think this shall not be provocative. Yet it is. But it's one of the roots of the problem. It would be a man in the exact same pose... There would be no problem. So is Madonna. What seems like provocation is so not for her. I think she's trying to randomly spread her message. That's... Cool.

I dont mind or care about the picture, I think nudity is a beautiful thing regardless of your age or body shape (most people would dream to have her body).

My problem is not the pic, its the caption, its like people at reddit or anywhere saying "DOWNVOTE ME ALL YOU WANT BUT...", or even the "felt cute, might delete later", it tells me the post is to seek attention, it tells me she is thirsty for headlines, it tells me she wants to force a reaction.

As I said in an earlier post, someone who has zero F***s to give, doesnt need to say they have zero F***s to give.

Musicisfreedom
On 5/23/2020 at 3:05 PM, River said:

It's just boobs :poot:

What's the different between her pic than a pic of a shirtless guy in underwear?

For real tho. The ggd gays would be drooling if this was a guy. Boobs are boobs nothing offensive :pawsup:

Bitch I'm Madonna

L E O
On 5/23/2020 at 10:24 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why would she post such an unflattering pic knowing by heart this will turn out as a controversial post just for the sake of getting hate on social media. I mean she’s not even promoting anything. This is not healthy

Because this pics was used by haters for YEARS. Everytime someone wanted to trash her, her body, her face, they used this pic. It's her way of claiming back all of that, and saying that she doesn't care!

But I agree, it's not really healthy, but if it helps her, I say go for it!

God Control
9 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I dont mind or care about the picture, I think nudity is a beautiful thing regardless of your age or body shape (most people would dream to have her body).

My problem is not the pic, its the caption, its like people at reddit or anywhere saying "DOWNVOTE ME ALL YOU WANT BUT...", or even the "felt cute, might delete later", it tells me the post is to seek attention, it tells me she is thirsty for headlines, it tells me she wants to force a reaction.

As I said in an earlier post, someone who has zero F***s to give, doesnt need to say they have zero F***s to give.

What’s wrong with wanting attention? Also, what’s an alternative way of taking outtakes that are leaked and shared to shame you for aging, and using it against your haters?

vixdean
9 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Your comment is just factually wrong.

The original caption was 'Current wardrob stich". The 'zero f**cs' was added about an hour later after she originally posted the photo.

And you know why?! Because she most likely read the comments filled with Karens and twink tank-top gays who get so easily offended - as just proved in this thread - and made the addition.

So yes, you have made zero points. And power to her for continuing to make so many people pressed.

vixdean
5 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Well, she's not the smartest and wisest person out there. We been knew, and we can choose to not care

Disgusting comment from a so-called Gaga fan. Be kind - have you never heard Gaga say that?!

And let me break it you, she is considered one of the smartest business women ever. Google it and you might learn something. 

If she wasn't, she wouldn't have a close to 40 years career and wouldn't have paved the way for all your faves. 

She was shamed when this outakes leaked, so what she is doing with this photo is simply reclaiming it, and saying: 'Yes, this is what I look like after a having done the most successful tour by a female artist ever.' So yes, go off with your unnecessary hate if it makes you happy.

vixdean

The irony of this thread is that Gaga is currently 34. In 27 years, she will be the same age of Madonna. Will the same people here dragging Madonna for continuing to express herself openly and sexually attack Gaga in the same way if she chooses to still be sexual then?

That's way ageism is such a ridiculous thing. We all get old. Stop policing women's bodies and how they wish to express themselves, independently of age.

lance13

I'm just going to say it. I use to be such a BIG Madonna fan. I've spent so much money on her concerts over the years and absolutely loved everything about her, but then something happened. She lost the fun and controversial part of herself. When she released "Justify My Love", I thought I had died and gone to heaven. That is the Madonna I loved. Honestly, I didn't even listen to Madame X. Her behavior became so weird over the years. Like trying desperately to hang on to her younger fan base, but it just comes across as strange. I also started thinking about how she treats her fans. How many times have you seen a picture of her with a fan? Or maybe even a story from a fan about how she stopped her driver, rolled down her window and said "hello". There were videos of her leaving the theater from her most recent tour and she couldn't even wave to the fans who had been waiting for her. I guess I just got tired of it and decided to move on. I'll always love Madonna for the memories that she gave to the younger me, but I'm just not interested in feeding her ego anymore.

God Control
1 hour ago, I Bow Down To Pray said:

Wtf was Madge thinking posting this?

People used this leaked outtake to shame her for her looks and she, she posted it to say well “f*ck you, you can’t hurt me with that. I gave it a platform and I’m happy to be me” which is more empowerment than a staged teary speech about human rights and empowerment, written by 50 PRs.

SevenWonder

I love it. It's so great. Screw it. I am not a Madge fan, but she looked great. 

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, vixdean said:

Disgusting comment from a so-called Gaga fan. Be kind - have you never heard Gaga say that?!

And let me break it you, she is considered one of the smartest business women ever. Google it and you might learn something. 

If she wasn't, she wouldn't have a close to 40 years career and wouldn't have paved the way for all your faves. 

She was shamed when this outakes leaked, so what she is doing with this photo is simply reclaiming it, and saying: 'Yes, this is what I look like after a having done the most successful tour by a female artist ever.' So yes, go off with your unnecessary hate if it makes you happy.

Lol, overreacting and virtue signalling much. Who says she's not a smart person, I say not the smartest. I mean she's not perfect. And how is my comment is considered a hate? Is it you just projecting your "hateful" perspective into my comment. Yes and call me disgusting, that's a kind-hearted choice of word. I mean come on, freak moral police. 

Archived