💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: I have graduated from the University of Zero F Given

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Maleficent
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Baby I’m not - by any means- stating that she’s not mentally stable or something. I said posting something you already know that’s gonna bring more hate than love is unhealthy and I stand by my statement 

:interestinga:

im a huge Madonna fan btw 

okay sorry i was heated from the lana threads. 

19 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Sexist comment alert

beyond sexist. it’s basically pulling down another human being bc they chose to workout and pay for plastic surgery...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
swooning

I admire her for this. Jesus, the white gays really need to stop acting like their opinions on women's bodies matter.

ObezyankaNol

I wish I had that confidence on my body! I love her.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

RudraCNG

But I thought Insta was banning women nipple pics? (And that was completely wrong btw)

Anyway, Madonna has been like 30+ years in the game. She has no need to prove anything to anyone. Let her do whatever she wants ffs.

blankpaper
30 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

beyond sexist. it’s basically pulling down another human being bc they chose to workout and pay for plastic surgery...

Not only that, it’s reducing women to nothing but their appearance. And acting like she should base her plans around what some irrelevant guys on the internet think

reality’s tight if the music is right

InstantDejavu
57 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Sexist comment alert

lmao, some of you think you invented hot water.

Feline
1 hour ago, Lil Meat said:

Someone photoshop her wearing the Chromatica thong

chromaticathong.jpg

:ally:

1 hour ago, Runway said:

Seek help ma 

First of all this is a picture taken 2009 after S&S your when she was sick.

Second of all she maybe shouldn’t had posted that.

Third of all why are y’all GGDers always here to comment when Madge did something bad and tries to repeatedly tell people to seek help? Also, why aren’t you commenting when something great’s happening to her and other artists?

Like guys c’mon this just proves that you give many f*cks about her. Move on

her caption reminds me of when I still had FB and half of my old high school classmates filled out their education bio like "attended SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS" "attended UNIVERSITY OF REAL LIFE" :ladyhaha:

I remember when this photo first came out and I've always thought her body kicked a$$. I respect her dedication to fitness and I hope I keep myself strong and athletic as the years come, as she has.

⚡🐲

1 hour ago, Gabe said:

Imagine tht was your mother? Embarassing. 

I would be just as embarrassed if you were my friend and said that. Are you so ****ing stupid who needs to say that?

Sorry for the hard words but, you’re just downgrading urself

blankpaper
20 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

lmao, some of you think you invented hot water.

Wow you’re so badass :ladyhaha:

sexist-troll.png

reality’s tight if the music is right

Someone who doesnt give a F.. doesnt need to say they dont give a F.., and would just post the pic, this is pure attention seeking. 

Her sons must be so proud....

Gabe
32 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I would be just as embarrassed if you were my friend and said that. Are you so ****ing stupid who needs to say that?

Sorry for the hard words but, you’re just downgrading urself

Honestly, online words don't hurt me so don't worry. Thankfully we don't know each other irl then lol. 

If my mother would post half nude pictures on Instagram I'd be mortified. Sorry but it is what it is. It's unnecessary imo, there's a thing called grace. 

Bubblegum Bitch

Is this my most popular thread? I'm impressed.

5 hours ago, InstantDejavu said:

She used to be so pretty until the Hard Candy era. All the working out and plastic surgery has made her actually look older. Her skin looks really bad. The blonde hair also doesn't help her.

Not hating on her but she ruined herself with all the fillers and botox and for somebody who constantly preaches selfcare and promotes her own selfcare line, this is kinda hypocritical as she uses medical stuff.

To be honest, I disagree with you. I think she looks much better than in Hard Candy era,even if she used fillers and botox, and MDNA Skin.

Madonna-Beatles-Film-Screening-London-20

Archived