Madonna: I have graduated from the University of Zero F Given

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MyQueen
8 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Imagine tht was your mother? Embarassing. 

Why?

I would be do proud

Arcanum

If that thing in her hand is an underwear and she is wearing a black thong... Wait... Am I missing sth? 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

River

It's just boobs :poot:

What's the different between her pic than a pic of a shirtless guy in underwear?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

48 minutes ago, Davian said:

PERIODT QUEEN:giveup:

The only song I can rap without stuttering.

Reject False Icons

Once again Madonna bringing out the nastiest and meanest of the “Gaga fans” with the slightest thing she does 

it’s always the same hateful people who comment these threads, I realize now :bye:

InstantDejavu

She used to be so pretty until the Hard Candy era. All the working out and plastic surgery has made her actually look older. Her skin looks really bad. The blonde hair also doesn't help her.

Not hating on her but she ruined herself with all the fillers and botox and for somebody who constantly preaches selfcare and promotes her own selfcare line, this is kinda hypocritical as she uses medical stuff.

Hades

I've been a fan since I was a child but the past few years she's so messy. I miss the time when she was popular and respected for her great work. Now it's all about messy photos, controversial topics etc. Thank God Madame X was a great album for me.:messga:

I miss her artistry. 

1 minute ago, InstantDejavu said:

She used to be so pretty until the Hard Candy era. All the working out and plastic surgery has made her actually look older. Her skin looks really bad. The blonde hair also doesn't help her.

Sexist comment alert

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

omg can we just let ppl post what they want without worrying about their “mental health”. when did GGD become a therapy website. some ppl are able to post on insta and remain mentally stable. stop the dramatics. 

Baby I’m not - by any means- stating that she’s not mentally stable or something. I said posting something you already know that’s gonna bring more hate than love is unhealthy and I stand by my statement 

:interestinga:

im a huge Madonna fan btw 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gabe
39 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Why?

I would be do proud

Different strokes I suppose. 

Archived