Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Why does her thong look photoshopped? :enigma:

Can someone photoshop Chromatica thong there? :sis:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, this might sound hateful here. But i think its sad how one of the most iconic women does pretty much anything on social media in order to get headlines these days.

Bambino
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

Ok, this might sound hateful here. But i think its sad how one of the most iconic women does pretty much anything on social media in order to get headlines these days.

These days? Nothing against her but Madonna is a known attention seeker who claims that everything she does is an artistic statement with a political message hence we shouldn't comment about stuff we don't understand.

Schwerk
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

This is 2007 or 2008 picture. In my opinion, she looks much and much better now. :)

Ah thanks. I think she looks great actually in this pic, just a bit disheveled which made me worry. But it's a throwback so I guess she's thriving. 

Wonder how long this post stays up. I know many women that have had their insta shut down for less, which is ridiculous.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Just now, Bambino said:

These days? Nothing against her but Madonna is a known attention seeker who claims that everything she does is an artistic statement with a political message hence we shouldn't comment about stuff we don't understand.

But Madonna used to get quite a bit of controversy/attention for good reason back in day for her lgbt activism and political statements. These days its just because of her instagram.

Maleficent
7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why would she post such an unflattering pic knowing by heart this will turn out as a controversial post just for the sake of getting hate on social media. I mean she’s not even promoting anything. This is not healthy

omg can we just let ppl post what they want without worrying about their “mental health”. when did GGD become a therapy website. some ppl are able to post on insta and remain mentally stable. stop the dramatics. 

Shipper

Seriously, this Covid stay at home thing is affecting so many people's mental status. It's like cabin fever.  O matter how big your cage is, a cage is still a cage. And lack of contact with people is still the same. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

PeachJug
14 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Hope she's ok.

seems like hoping people are ok is the thing now :laughga:

Spoiler

im jk! just making a joke bc the lana thing lol

Archived