đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: I have graduated from the University of Zero F Given

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Enigma10
18 hours ago, Gabe said:

Imagine tht was your mother? Embarassing. 

If she was my mom, I'd be  rich and busy, not spending my day in a forum to care enough about what the common people had to say! 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brucee

guys are we discussing that much over that ? We all know the boobs are not a problem. We all have boobs. Ladies shall not suffer from the shame and the stigma society puts on boobs.... 

Dicks and vagina ok. Sacred place, secret garden. If you want... But the boobs question... Not in the Gay community. Not among us. LOL 

hello hello baby.

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, brucee said:

guys are we discussing that much over that ? We all know the boobs are not a problem. We all have boobs. Ladies shall not suffer from the shame and the stigma society puts on boobs.... 

Dicks and vagina ok. Sacred place, secret garden. If you want... But the boobs question... Not in the Gay community. Not among us. LOL 

It's not just about the boobs. :gum:

VTV

hot :lolly:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

brucee
13 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

It's not just about the boobs. :gum:

i just see nothing bad at all. I don't understand people being pressed. (I saw like one comment about the boobs ok you're right)

I think this shall not be provocative. Yet it is. But it's one of the roots of the problem. It would be a man in the exact same pose... There would be no problem. So is Madonna. What seems like provocation is so not for her. I think she's trying to randomly spread her message. That's... Cool.

hello hello baby.

TheSlash

Me from now on when it comes to any of her social media:

41232855-f3ebf230-6d87-11e8-8258-ef39e96

No matter if she doesn't give a f*ck, but you can't post THAT on social media :air:  :cryga: . Nightmares gonna be brutal tonight :deadbanana: 

Ew, David!

SchwineLove
21 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why would she post such an unflattering pic knowing by heart this will turn out as a controversial post just for the sake of getting hate on social media. I mean she’s not even promoting anything. This is not healthy

Well, she's not the smartest and wisest person out there. We been knew, and we can choose to not care

Bubblegum Bitch
6 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Well, she's not the smartest and wisest person out there. We been knew, and we can choose to not care

Not very Kindness Punk-y of you

PicsArt_11-29-05_50_41.thumb.jpg.55c90b9

God Control

I absolutely love how she used something that was once used to shame her and throw it back in the world’s faces. It’s outtake that leaked from back then, from a photo shoot and people used it to make ageist remarks and now she’s basically saying I don’t give a f*ck. You gotta love her ♥️♥️♥️

God Control
22 hours ago, Gabe said:

Imagine tht was your mother? Embarassing. 

It’s even more embarrassing having an ageist, sexist son who’s ashamed that his mom has a body like everyone else, and wants her to hide and die or “age gracefully” all while he f*cks around and shows off himself on social media.

God Control
1 minute ago, Oyster said:

classless and disgusting 

What’s classless and disgusting is ageism and sexism. If this was Lady Gaga, and she has tons of those shots where she isn’t photoshopped and calculated, you wouldn’t have said that. 

Archived