TopazBlue

Woah, this is so house-y, love that, but prefer the final version for sure

šŸŒˆ Born this way, baby! šŸŒˆ | JWT šŸ’™ Aug 21 āš” ENIGMA šŸ’™ Oct 19

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago

Thank the ****ing lord this isn't like the final version.Ā 

I don't usually hate the low pitch vocal use in songs but here it gets annoying fast. I also thought I missed the "ooh"s but the synth/string melody in place is so gorgeous im glad they changed it now

Daylight Jokers

Oh, I never heard this before. It's pretty repetitive (I guess they haven't figured out the structure yet). I'm sad the line, 'I didn't ask for the daylight cuz I was born for the night and it changed my life' didn't make the final official version.

9 hours ago, Messy vers said:

I know, but her demo's are more similiar to its final version. In this case it sounds completely different

The demos we hear are similar but she prob has tons of alternate versions of songs

9 hours ago, theahsfan said:

While I love the final version of the song with Ariana, I think I connect with the solo demo more because of the hypnotic distorted "Rain On Me"s and the beautiful "hoo hoo hoo" bits... it sounds very addictive, with a better beat and intro too... gaga's vocals could be clearer because i couldn't understand what she was saying at first but it's only a demo soĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

omg the demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> song

sarahb

Oh god no the deep voice sounds like one of those Siberian Huskies that's been taughtĀ how to speakĀ :rip:

Ā 

ferretti

I didn't listen to any of the leaks, but even in this super unfinished state, what we got is 10000x better.

disco stick tester, inquire within

GregJA

Leaks messyĀ :hor:

Ā 

we need a mop

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

MonsterofFame

My first thought when I heard this demo was ā€œthank God this wasnā€™t the final version.ā€

It sounds so 90ā€™s to a fault. You need to bring some element of modern when going for a retro sound.

The bridge was the only part I liked and felt couldā€™ve made its way into the final.Ā 

MonsterofFame

Also, a lot of people are hearing ā€œIā€™d rather beĀ drunk,Ā but at least Iā€™m aliveā€ in the final version, but it seems even more obvious here.Ā 
Ā 

Could this be classic Gaga wordplay? (A boy and a girl and a f*** and a game, f*** her face)

andygagafan

Ok..i hadnt heard this b4.. but dam the final version is just sooo much better..it had the makings in this demo but they really took it to where it needed to be..so much more emotion in the final version .Ā 

Archived