opinion

RoM demo >>>>

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I think it’s interesting to see where the song started, but the final version we got is definitely better.

I’m not a fan of the ooh, oohs at all. I’m so glad they replaced that with the synths.

I do like the lower, deeper voice that sings “rain on me, rain, rain,” but that’s just about the only thing I like from the demo. It’s also far too repetitive. It would’ve gotten annoying, tbh.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

FentyGa

i like the intro and the outro but the "hoo hoo hoo" part is disgustingđŸ€ą im so glad we got those gorgeous synths instead

HugoJG

I like the instrumental and the distorted voice. The piano and the bassline are cool.

Ofc the official is way superior but this would work as a remix :lolly:

RedOneKonvictGaga

You're joking, right?

The official version is on another level to the demo

littlepotter

The one we got is leaps and bounds better

chaeri pls

Antoni
2 hours ago, Messy vers said:

Earthquake is similar to fashion of his love even though the fact its the separate song

That's true, but I think you have the wrong idea of what a demo is. A song demo is basically any version of a song that came before the final released product. Burqa is an Aura demo, even though it has different lyrics and even those there's also an Aura demo with the final lyrics (the one Gaga leaked). I Wanna Be With You could be considered a Dope demo because the production is the same. It's an early version of a song which later became Dope. And like Rain On Me, the Applause demo snippets sound very different from the final version we got. Gaga recording herself singing Gypsy in the piano as she's writing it would even be considered a demo, since it's the first version of the song. No shade intended at all! Just wanna explain it better. It's also possible I'm wrong. I'm just going off of a decade of being on GGD for demo leaks. 

My name isn't Timmers

Schwerk

I haven't listened to any leaks so I completely forgot this even existed. After my first listen I actually love the 90's sound of this, it's probably a nostalgia thing because it's what I grew up with, but I love it. Piano driven beats with powerhouse vocals get me going.

You can tell it's a demo and therefore rough but I love her vocals, especially at the end. The repetitive low vocal is a bit much and can get annoying quick but I think it would've sounded better in a final version.

The second verse is interesting, it dealing with her love life. Didn't expect that thematically.

I also think it's interesting how this went from a Gaga song to a true collab with Ariana and Gaga adjusted her tone to balance with her.

I think I would've liked a fully realised version of this demo better because this type of house music is my jam.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Guest Messy vers
16 minutes ago, Timmers said:

That's true, but I think you have the wrong idea of what a demo is. A song demo is basically any version of a song that came before the final released product. Burqa is an Aura demo, even though it has different lyrics and even those there's also an Aura demo with the final lyrics (the one Gaga leaked). I Wanna Be With You could be considered a Dope demo because the production is the same. It's an early version of a song which later became Dope. And like Rain On Me, the Applause demo snippets sound very different from the final version we got. Gaga recording herself singing Gypsy in the piano as she's writing it would even be considered a demo, since it's the first version of the song. No shade intended at all! Just wanna explain it better. It's also possible I'm wrong. I'm just going off of a decade of being on GGD for demo leaks. 

Nice explanation! Now its clear for me.

Yes, i heard it! I can remember someone said here it's like early-ish demo when someone record own voice to make work versions or sth like that (this demo when we don't understand what she signs). I think its the same with Babylon snippet where her voice seems weird

southpaw773

Thankfully the final cut is markedly improved sonically and lyrically. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

It’s good until the end. There’s a really weird backing vocal that comes in that sounds like someone is screaming in pain. Idk if anyone knows what I’m talking about but it happens in the last 30 seconds of the song 

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, SourCandy said:

Girl no it sounds so rough

Pots and pans 

please enlighten me to death

Archived