💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else cry over Rain On Me?

RepentingSinner

Featured Posts

RepentingSinner

I just had a nice long 20 min cry. It was just now that I had time to take in everything. 

The song is so ****ing good, people are loving it, she's beating records, and it just makes me so ****ing happy that things are looking up, and people recognizing her work. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sestri Levante

Yeah, I cried so much listening to it not even two hours ago. It makes me so happy :selena:

trutheverafter

I cried last morning when I first heard Rain On Me. But not because of the reasons you mentioned, but because I felt such a strong connection with the lyrics and my private life. 
The way they both sing the song is just ...:giveup: And it begins so smoothly and ends with a big bang. And I don't know why but Gages voice just gets better and better. 

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Illundressyou

Yesterday afternoon I danced to it for an hour, then when the video came out I had tears in my eyes cause it was SO good and then in the evening I cried to it cause I was really sad :huntyga: I guess that's exactly what the song is about lmao

Queen of Pop

Yes.

A couple of days ago I reconnected with a boy who broke my heart and the day after that I had a really bad day. I was just really depressed, sad and crying all day

Then 'Rain On Me' came out the next day and I watched the Zane Lowe interview and heard Gaga talking about how 'Rain On Me' was about embracing her tears and drinking too much

And I realised that it's okay to cry as long as you don't give up. So I started crying again but with a smile on my face

candydarling

I cried when I heard her talk about it on Zane Lowe bc I relate SO much to everything she said about hiding and specially alcohol - an everyday struggle for me. But I only cried for 10 seconds because I'm dead inside, but at least I showed SOME emotion! :vegas:

ryansamonster

Yes. However I haven’t cried while actually listening to the song. I was sitting outside and just thinking about the lyrics and it brought a lot of things to the surface for me.

It caused me to have a really heartfelt conversation with someone who helped me through a bunch of issues and I told them how much they mean to me. :hug:

This song is truly healing. 

MangoGaga

Yesss, I did too! This week in lockdown has been crazy for me, emotion-wise. I've had so many moments where I've just felt completely hopeless with the whole situation. I heard Rain on Me for the first time when I was jogging, and it just gave me this massive boost of motivation. I couldn't hold back the tears. The lyrics describe exactly what we're all going through right now, couldn't have come at a better time <3 . 

RedOneKonvictGaga

It was a true mixture of emotions for me, happiness that the song was so good and uplifting mainly

The Z

No but I cried when I first heard SL

Edit: guys I wasn't bashing SL at all:selena: I the song really makes me emotional 

Hebi

I still can't believe she recorded a song and released a video WITH Ariana Grande, it's just... surrealistic but it's happening!

rasclautmangos

I almost cried thinking about the meaning of the song and how happy it made me.

lavenderblondee

I was getting emotional to it yesterday even though I had heard it like 5 times at that point.

Girl has gone through a lot and it resonated with me too, a song that is really relatable. :bradley:

Archived