Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else cry over Rain On Me?

RepentingSinner

Featured Posts

BonoMarryTheNight

I didnt cry but I was definitely emotional and I was kinda sad because this wouldnt been epic if ms. corona never happened because it means more live performances for this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72e8D1uShwM

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez

Oh, absolutely. I cried sad tears the first time because it reminded me of what I have gone, and still am going through, and about a few hours later, I cried again, but I happy cried, and I started dancing, singing, and smiling along with it. It's brought out so many emotions in me that it's not even funny

He/him/his

1 hour ago, RepentingSinner said:

I just had a nice long 20 min cry. It was just now that I had time to take in everything. 

The song is so ****ing good, people are loving it, she's beating records, and it just makes me so ****ing happy that things are looking up, and people recognizing her work. 

Don't understand why the bullies are the "LMAO"ing this post. They deserve to be cancelled.

In all honestly, I was watching the video last night and I just started bawling my eyes out and I didn't know why. I had a sudden life-affirming realisation last night that I think I would have ended myself years ago if it wasn't for this woman right here, the one this site is dedicated to. My mental health seems to make me believe I have nothing to live for sometimes, but the anticipation, excitement and adrenaline I get from her music (especially Rain On Me) has kept me alive. "At least I'm alive" - that lyric now gets to me. I really hope this song fully owns summer 2020, to make up for the **** year it has been so far.

TheSlash

I got emotional as soon as the song was out. Not crying, but endless admiration for 3 fandoms coming together and celebrate together and forget for a moment these sh!tty times we currently live in. And when Gaga and Ari hugged at the end of the mv, I went straight to :diane: .

Spoiler

Also, tried to dance the choreo - I got to smth like this:

JubilantInnocentFrilledlizard-size_restr

:enigma:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

RepentingSinner
5 hours ago, Rio said:

Don't understand why the bullies are the "LMAO"ing this post. They deserve to be cancelled.

Thank you :hug:

malazam
6 hours ago, candydarling said:

I cried when I heard her talk about it on Zane Lowe bc I relate SO much to everything she said about hiding and specially alcohol - an everyday struggle for me. But I only cried for 10 seconds because I'm dead inside, but at least I showed SOME emotion! :vegas:

Same gurl. At least we showed up. :vegas:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Galvon

No :sweat: should I? I can't really relate to the song that much, I think. And I don't drink alcohol when I'm in pain. Only at fancy occasions.:poot:

malazam
Just now, Galvon said:

No :sweat: should I? I can't really relate to the song that much, I think. And I don't drink alcohol when I'm in pain. Only at fancy occasions.:poot:

We all cope with problems in different ways.. you don't to cry to validate them or something

i cry if my coffee doesn't taste good so :ladyhaha:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Knife
6 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Cry right now or get the **** off this site. 

mpthecat

Yeah, when I woke up yesterday and listened to it for the first time, I cried through it. It felt so good. 

Galvon
2 minutes ago, Knife said:

Cry right now or get the **** off this site. 

Thanks for being so mean, I'm bawling my eyes out right now.

Yess 🙌🏽 I cried listening to it the first time after watching the Zane Lowe interview 😭😭 before I was just so excited and thought it was a bop but after listening to it knowing the whole process of writing for the album and the meaning of the song, all the struggles she faced that we didn’t know about eg. the drinking, and in the end her still thinking about everyone else and how to heal other people by turning her pain into joyful music for us just made BURST into tears as soon as i heard her voice starting that song again. I don’t know a better, down to earth, talented ,truly caring artist as she is💯 We don’t deserve her, What an Angel 👼 

PlasticDollGirl

I cried last night at around midnight, I was blasting the video ion my tv. I got so sad and cried

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

ShayCristoforo

Not until like an hour ago. I was upset and then I listened to the song 

And then it hit me... this song is just as sad as it is happy.. lmao :selena:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived