Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"Elton John is instrumental to my life" - Lady Gaga

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

He’s been my mentor for a long time,” Gaga told Apple Music’s Zane Lowe. “I mean, he’s always challenged me to keep my head above water and it’s something that I always appreciate is that he knows when I’m down. He just does. And he knows because I hide, because I never want anyone to see me when I’m like that,” she said.

“Elton’s always really challenged me to take care of my artistry and to really take care of myself. And I really, really honour that about him. He is so, so uniquely special.”

She continued: “And I cannot tell you how instrumental in my life he’s been to showing me that you can go all the way in life and… be authentic and be you and do good things in the world and take care of yourself and be there.”

“I forgive myself for all the ways I’ve punished myself in private. I’ve been open about the fact that I used to cut. And I’ve been open about the fact that I have had masochistic tendencies that are not healthy,” Gaga said. “They’re ways of expressing shame. They’re ways of expressing feeling not good enough, but actually they’re not effective. They just make you feel worse.

“I think that the beginning of the album really symbolizes, for me, what I would call the beginning of my journey to healing, and what I would hope would be an inspiration for people that are in need of healing through happiness, through dance,” Gaga added.

“And that’s in what I would call radical acceptance… For example, I know that I have mental issues; I know that they can be sometimes rendering me nonfunctional as a human. But I radically accept that this is real.”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-says-elton-john-is-instrumental-to-her-life-2674713

Merge if already posted

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Gracious Gaga

we need the sine from above instrumental too gaga 

♥ Kindness Police.

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

we need the sine from above instrumental too gaga 

You will get it in less than one week. :ally:

NFRatwell

Kind aoffff topic but 

Ok am I the only one confused about this during the Apple Music interview? Gaga had lowkey gone on about how gender/sexual identity didn’t matter to her, and then she kinda went on about how it sucked there was no female mentor that helped her when she started out (which was obviously just a blow at Madonna lol) and then she meantions how Elton was her mentor? If gender identity doesn’t matter why was it bad that you didn’t have a female role model if you had Elton? :poot:

Shipper

This is so beautiful. I can see her paying it forward and being a mentor to a younger artist in the future. She has such good mentors like Tony and elton.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Red

I have a feeling Sine From Above is gonna be a real surprise for us, positively. Like, everyone is shook by Ariana and BLACKPINK but sleeping on Elton and we are about to be educatedT

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MelbHawker

She's so in touch with herself and how she's feeling. Her ability to self reflect is so inspiring. I often just lose myself in all of my flaws and life issues. Whenever I hear her talk about hers like this, it does wonders for my state of mind. 

Modern Ecstasy2
12 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Kind aoffff topic but 

Ok am I the only one confused about this during the Apple Music interview? Gaga had lowkey gone on about how gender/sexual identity didn’t matter to her, and then she kinda went on about how it sucked there was no female mentor that helped her when she started out (which was obviously just a blow at Madonna lol) and then she meantions how Elton was her mentor? If gender identity doesn’t matter why was it bad that you didn’t have a female role model if you had Elton? :poot:

Yeah, it was a mild contradiction. I doubt she realized it though.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Delusional
13 minutes ago, Shipper said:

This is so beautiful. I can see her paying it forward and being a mentor to a younger artist in the future. She has such good mentors like Tony and elton.

She linked it to basically being one to the Ariana Grandes and BLACKPINKS of the world

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Anderson123
14 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Kind aoffff topic but 

First time reading a Gaga interview? :ally:

boyerased
15 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Kind aoffff topic but 

I guess it’s because of her being a female pop star. There’s only so much Elton could contribute. It’s different when you’re a woman in the business. Gender shouldn’t matter but it’s a well known fact that being a woman in the industry you’ll be treated differently and maybe she wanted someone who went through that. Elton had struggles, but it was different.

RudraCNG

I am really curious on their collab. I really hope this track to be the Speechless/Yoü and I of Chromatica.

JazzGa

Love when she talks about "radical acceptance." This is something I've been trying to practice more in my own life since she first spoke about it on Oprah. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived