💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Possible Boston Concert Postponement

homomart

Featured Posts

homomart

So my friend just texted me saying that officials are about to announce the cancellation of all major events in Boston until August. Her father works for the Boston PD and got word from the police chief. Hopefully there is no full cancelation and Gaga can perform sometime next year :)

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

jprince99x

I cannot wait to hear Rain On Me Live :noparty:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Twitter

I’m sure Gaga is rescheduling all shows and will announce new dates in June.

numb the flame

If you think the tour is happening this year given the current state of the world, you're more delusional than everyone (myself included) thinking LG6 would come every Friday in 2018 and 2019.

monketsharona

All the shows will be postponed. I don't think they are able to deliver a great show in those times anyway. 

Chromatica Ball 2021, here we go !

homomart
2 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Up to August or through August? 

Through August, so hopefully Gaga plays in September!

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

homomart
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

If you think the tour is happening this year given the current state of the world, you're more delusional than everyone (myself included) thinking LG6 would come every Friday in 2018 and 2019.

I was holding onto a small inkling of hope, but yeah, there’s no way this tour is happening this year and i’m so devastated. It was supposed to be my first ever concert :messga:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

numb the flame
Just now, XSFashion said:

I was holding onto a small inkling of hope, but yeah, there’s no way this tour is happening this year and i’m so devastated. It was supposed to be my first ever concert :messga:

Richy said they don't even have a concept for the show yet. They haven't even thought about the tour besides putting tickets on sale. Tour will be postponed to 2021 or cancelled.

homomart
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Richy said they dont even have a concept for the show yet. They haven't even thought about the tour besides putting tickets on sale. Tour will be postponed to 2021 or cancelled.

Hopefully they don’t cancel :pray:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

Twitter
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

When they reschedule at Gillette Stadium

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

I personally think football stadiums are better for concerts than baseball ones. 

Delusional
5 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

More Delulu than me? :ladyhaha:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

littlepotter

Possible? It's been certain for weeks :billie:

chaeri pls

Archived