💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Rain On Me Video Reaches 2 Million Likes

jprince99x

Featured Posts

jprince99x

EYtrWLxWsAAPkMu?format=jpg&name=large

This makes it her 4th most liked video behind Poker Face (3.3M), Bad Romance (4.6M) and Shallow (5.2M). Congrats! I can't believe it did this in it's first 24 hours :firega:

Track the views and likes live here! we are currently watching tik toks and gaga videos :)

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

S0436

2 million likes worldwide in 23 hours but still a few thesis writers in this forum that are not feeling it :billie:

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

2 million likes worldwide in 23 hours but still a few thesis writers in this forum that are not feeling it :billie:

So what? Does everyone have to like it? It's art and it's subjective.

Stop shading those who dislike it.

Chic

I can see it being her #3 or #2 most liked video by the end of the week, and possibly even #1 at some point!

Economy
12 minutes ago, Angelm said:

WATCH the video you fats!!!

Especially starting now. We don't want the views to totally plummet on day 2 and make the single hype seem all front loaded because of fans

We need to show GP and radio that there's interest in the song!

jprince99x

I can already hear the haters talking about LG7 "She won't be able to do that without Ari"

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

SpiritBunny
8 minutes ago, Chic said:

I can see it being her #3 or #2 most liked video by the end of the week, and possibly even #1 at some point!

Yes Stan the song of the decade Chic! Ugh queens supporting queens love to see it! :bradley:

Archived