💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Babylon/Free Woman: third single or promo single?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

So we know that we have a limited number of resources available right now, thankfully Gaga very likely has two more videos up her sleeve. I was just thinking, would it better to release these songs as promo singles before the album release to help it chart OR

would it better to save one of them as a third single to keep the Chromatica momentum going so it doesn't disappear as soon as it's out?

I think Sour Candy needs to become a single at some point, hopefully they will be able to film a video soon but I don't think it can happen before August. But I also think solo songs need to become singles so that Gaga gets to shine and Chromatica is not just represented as a project to collaborate with artists to make her huge, but instead represents as a truly Gaga project.

If a third single is in place, should it be Babylon or Free Woman? I haven't heard the FW leak and I've only heard like the intro of Babylon so I can't quite tell but what kind of arrangements would you like? Discuss. :gaycat:

Anveeroy

Babylon should be a proper single :coffee:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

From what we've heard, FW would be much more radio friendly, but we've only heard like 30 seconds of Babylon so who knows? Free Woman is an ear worm just like rain on me, they compliment each other really well. 

River

promo

Iraq became an advertisement song

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

alice911

Lets ask this question post May 29. Idk what both of them sound like so :huntyga:

warhol killer

Free Woman feels like a third single imo, and it kinda' fits with Stupid Love - Rain On Me - Free Woman < assuming on how it is on the tracklist

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Roboboy

I think Babylon because Free Woman sounds VERY similar to Rain On me production wise so its something different....whatever she does she needs to postpone at least the EU dates soon tho

Bradley

What about no promo singles and they both become the third and fourth singles?

MiQuenDroid

Babylon should be the third single. Mr.S said on ATRL that we will get "a new track" before the album, I hope it's Free Woman or Chromatica I.

All I ever wanted was love...

heygurlhi

I take one Babylon single pls, that instrumental will slay in clubs:vegas:

Ignore me i drink

Gangie
Just now, SourCandy said:

Promo single after album release? :rip: 

Supposedly next week :bradley:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived