news

Brazil broke spotify record with Rain on Me

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

yeah, I was there I had to see Maroon 5 (I didn't really have to, but I decided with my friends that we should go since we were already in Rio). it's painful to listen to Maroon 5 now lol

Hahaha me too, I watched a part of their concert and then ran to other stage to dance to The Black Madonna’s set. Not really a fan of M5, I was just curious to see Adam in person. Lol

At least almost all the artists talked about Gaga or sang some of her hits during the day. It was kinda cool to see people wearing Joanne inspired looks anyway.

I hope she considers something here again, we are gonna serve more Spotify records soon!

rafaelgherardi
2 minutes ago, Rbr said:

Hahaha me too, I watched a part of their concert and then ran to other stage to dance to The Black Madonna’s set. Not really a fan of M5, I was just curious to see Adam in person. Lol

At least almost all the artists talked about Gaga or sang some of her hits during the day. It was kinda cool to see people wearing Joanne inspired looks anyway.

yeah, there was a lot of Gaga related stuff on that day, I remember Ivete singing Bad Romance <3 but Maroon 5 was so disappointing, we were expecting a ****ing Gaga concert and we had them with zero interaction with the audience and Adam is not good at singing live. and he didn't even mention Gaga, I think they probably don't like each other since 2013's event lol

Notget
On 5/23/2020 at 2:27 PM, JINNOCIDE said:

My country rocking as always :vegas:

...except when it comes to politics :green:

And coronavirus cases :gum:

Archived