💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Be Alright (Rain On Me Remix)

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Hi guys!  Since ROM dropped, I couldn't stop singing "Be Alright" over the instrumental.  So here's a quick little mashup I did.  Nothing too creative but if you have any ideas how to take this further- please share!!

♥ Kindness Police.

sleepyhead

my friend told me that ROM bridge looks good with be alright, apparently its true lol

Delusional

Be Alright is such a jam :heart: truly her best non single 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

guccic0och

this blends so well together! haven’t heard be alright in so so sooooo long, gonna have to give it a listen

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Gracious Gaga
19 minutes ago, sleepyhead said:

my friend told me that ROM bridge looks good with be alright, apparently its true lol

hahah glad I was able to prove it to ya :) 

10 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Be Alright is such a jam :heart: truly her best non single 

I agree! one of her best non singles for sure.

7 minutes ago, carsonjoel said:

this blends so well together! haven’t heard be alright in so so sooooo long, gonna have to give it a listen

doesn't it??? such a great song

♥ Kindness Police.

JusKeepBreathin

It's so good. I love Be Alright. Now can you do her performance on SNL with this remix and my life will be complete.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gracious Gaga
44 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's so good. I love Be Alright. Now can you do her performance on SNL with this remix and my life will be complete.

omg I have to watch her SNL performance.  was it different from the album version??

♥ Kindness Police.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

omg I have to watch her SNL performance.  was it different from the album version??

It might of had a longer dance break. But I think it was the same. I haven't seen it in a long time.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gracious Gaga
19 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

We it might of had a longer dance break. But I think it was the same. I haven't seen it in a long time.

I need to watch it. a shame she never released it as a single!!

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived