💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon and Free Woman MVs are already filmed + SC MV Tea

blackstar

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
43 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

It's very plausible as this era was already planned to be a short one. Maybe that's also why she took a while to announce the album. Hopefully she did. Maybe she can do a Sour Candy animated video with Blackpink like how Britney did Break The Ice...

:lana:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
macca
7 hours ago, S0436 said:

Am I missing something the way people are talking about FW, but did FW album version (3:11) leak? 

Awrah999
1 minute ago, macca said:

Yep, it was on YouTube for at least 5 days :laughga:

No it wasn’t :neyde: 

don’t play with my steady hand like that :neyde:

Linus Gaga
2 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Yes, on tour and they also performed at Coachella 2019.

I always think it might be possible that they met last year and already did something together, considering BP spent more than 2 weeks in the US, and during that time GAGA wore the black and pink outfits in Met Gala. I think the Haus have been planning all these since 2018-2019. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

SMILE2NE1
28 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I always think it might be possible that they met last year and already did something together, considering BP spent more than 2 weeks in the US, and during that time GAGA wore the black and pink outfits in Met Gala. I think the Haus have been planning all these since 2018-2019. 

Good pick up. I really hope it's true. It would be a gay crime for Sour Candy MV to not happen.

According to the Alice insider on Twitter (don't know how reliable they are), Gaga sings in Korean

Levine

I feel like Babylon video will be just her strutting around and I'd be fine with that!

Linus Gaga
5 hours ago, Levine said:

I feel like Babylon video will be just her strutting around and I'd be fine with that!

I need walk walk fashion baby in 2020

Hit me a message and say hi !

Creyk
6 hours ago, Levine said:

The song has great potential to show some of the inter relations between the different tribes of chromatica with it being about Gossip, and the battle for your life lyrics...it might be some sort of fierceness battle which expands the lore of that place.

Alladin Sane

Well she has a whole Coachella set and tour planned, I can see why she filmed so early these MVs. So far, Chromatica seems to be an era that it's visual-based. Stupid Love sounds a lot better after the MV and Rain On Me is great alone and divine with the video.

Also think that she was planning to record something with Blackpink after the Coachella, hope that they can do something in the next months...

PaulaMonster13
16 hours ago, Allim200 said:

This makes sense tho, gaga did film something else. Because didn't Shangela film something with gaga? I remember her saying that it whatever she filmed will be released later this spring/summer? Also do not forget, gaga was also filming on a WB studio...

If i remember correctly the WB studio filming had nothing to do with Gaga

voidfigure
11 hours ago, Fanta said:

Didn’t she film the SL video after the leak? I don’t think that’s enough time to film a couple of videos.

She filmed the video shortly after the leak, but she had been planning the whole scenery and choreo for a while before. Elaborate music videos take a lot of planning. 

Anyways, now I'm referring to people that still think SL wasn't intended to be the lead: stop. 

DrewPa

So tomorrow we're going to have another heart attack?

It's peculiar to have a promo single the Monday after the release of a major single like RoM tho...  unless it's a very little clip of her alone dancing to the song... which is perfectly fine with me. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

jimmytimestep
16 hours ago, Deano said:

Wheres the love for sine from above??! That could be a single!

if we’re talking about the timeline of these videos being shot late 2019, early 2020...this is one along with Sour Candy that I think is likely not done yet. 

I don’t think Elton would have been available to shoot; he’s been on tour and also has been workshopping the new Devil Wears Prada musical he write the score for. Hell, in the Zane interview she speaks on how lucky she was to be able to get him to record the song, let alone shoot a video.

imitalian

Imagine a video for Babylon in an alien ballroom with celebrities/models cast of different tribes that just do vogue battles (for their lives:ally:) in high fashion alien eleganza extravaganza.

• 6 months later...
  • Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived