:flower:

Spill tea sis :reductive:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny
2 minutes ago, Susansalbumparty said:

God..How do I block this dumb pressed imbecile?

I mean, use the Billie Ellish emote AGAIN. It makes u look so intelligent......

Sweet JEsusthat 70s show lol GIF by IFC

Hover over my name and click "ignore user" :billie:

Awrah999

Free Woman really is THAT B*TCH. I can already see her walking the downtown as an unknown artist only to have 1000 doves/gays flock to her as she takes her throne on the dance floor and belts her magenta south to climax :bradley:

OMonster

I don't believe that Gaga / Bobby / Interscope would miss out on the potential cross over hit (and coins) a well-promoted collaboration with Black Pink could generate. I mean, US + Asia... the money! 

I also don't think that BPs management - notorious for cashing in - would miss out on this opportunity, either. 

I'd be really surprised if they have had time to film more videos that Sour Candy won't be one of them. It just wouldn't make sense not to... unless, of course, BP haven't been in the US recently. Does their fanbase have any info on this? If they haven't visited the US this year then we can probably count it out for now, I guess. 

I also can't really see Babylon having a video, since - from what I can gather - it's more a song 'for the gays' and not for the GP. I don't know, though, since I haven't heard it. But just going off the opinion on here, at least. 

Either way, we're definitely getting AT LEAST one more MV and that's something to celebrate.

subtext / fantasy

S0436

Well Zane Lowe implied that FW is his favourite song from the album so I hope it is released as a single and has a video.

Guest Adarsh
17 minutes ago, Susansalbumparty said:

9 weeks huh? It's not going to be album of the year. Stupid Love wasn't bad..but the stuff we've heard since...she's out of idea's.

You stay pressed with my viewpoint. WHo knew some Gaga fans were this fragile?

:billie:

S0436

Sour Candy doesn’t need an official video because you’ve got two fanbases that can be creative and make some viral graphic videos.

Babel

Wasn't there a rumor that she also filmed a video for Sour Candy?

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 hours ago, Galvon said:

4 video's being filmed before the lockdown happend, how is that possible??

She knew :udidnt:

Reality

Wasn't there a rumor that she originally wanted to have like 6 videos filmed? If that's the case, I could potentially see her already filming Babylon and Free Woman before quarantine. 

I don't know though....SL was filmed in late January. Do we know when ROM was filmed? Because if SL was the first video they filmed, to be honest, I just don't see them having enough time to rehearse and film everything before quarantine happened. 

🖤👹

gag
2 hours ago, Galvon said:

4 video's being filmed before the lockdown happend, how is that possible??

She started it

lady-gaga.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

S0436

Maybe FW and Babylon weren’t as choreographed as SL and ROM, so they could be filmed faster.

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived