1 minute ago, Hades said:

Fun Tonight is a candidate too.:flower:

But we need FW first. :flower:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch
45 minutes ago, Galvon said:

4 video's being filmed before the lockdown happend, how is that possible??

If there's a lot of effects like in ROM then it would make sense considering those things can take a very long time so it's better to get them shot in advance.

And since they all seem to have Chromatica as the common theme it might have been easier for them to shoot them all around the same time using the same equipment. If that was the case then It's very plausible the videos were shot months ago to give plenty of time to the editors/animators.

Hades
2 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

But we need FW first. :flower:

Idk how it sounds so i'm fine with anything. :flower: I prefer to wait for the album though ngl.

JohnnyVersace
18 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Her name is not Stephanie, it's Stefani

madonna look it up GIF

giphy.gif 

Delulu Rogers
11 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

how

She’s never had an era where all the singles and videos were planned out and completed in advance. It’s rumoured she filmed ROM just before the lockdown so how would she have been able to film an additional 2 videos between then and quarantine? There’s no reason to believe they have been shot but many reason to believe they haven’t 

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She’s never had an era where all the singles and videos were planned out and completed in advance. It’s rumoured she filmed ROM just before the lockdown so how would she have been able to film an additional 2 videos between then and quarantine? There’s no reason to believe they have been shot but many reason to believe they haven’t 

They may have been shot between SL & ROM or even before SL

nath4gaga

I do not want another single or music video until the hype around ROM dies down. This is a hit and if she puts out a RuPaul style reject like babylon and it flops that will just kill the whole thing.

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

There's at least one more video recorded but it's not finished yet... Bookmark me.  I was surprised that she managed to record more 2 videos, but we'll see.:vegas:

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

They may have been shot between SL & ROM or even before SL

Possibly but again there is no reason to believe that. I doubt she would film videos out of order because logically they would have to complete the earliest release before the later ones 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

There's at least one more video recorded but it's not finished yet... Bookmark me.  I was surprised that she managed to record more 2 videos, but we'll see.:vegas:

how do you know?

Linus Gaga
9 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Again, she doesn't have to film in order and release in order. It is possible that she filmed something between SL and ROM, or even before SL. She can be so secretive about all these projects. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

numb the flame
Just now, Linus Gaga said:

Again, she doesn't have to film in order and release in order. It is possible that she filmed something between SL and ROM, or even before SL. She can be so secretive about all these projects. 

We didn't even know she filmed the SL video (until photos leaked but that's besides the point)

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Susansalbumparty said:

Imagine thinking an opinion that praises Telephone, one of the best pop songs of the last 10 years, is to troll. ROM is bad..It's just an opinion. Telephone is brilliant. Why are u so mad?

Imagine going to the lengths of quoting someone that many times and screenshoting it because your fragile sensibilities don;t like what you like? Too ****ing bad LOL

It took 2 seconds to visit your profile and take a screenshot of your latest posts. :billie:

You obviously joined to trash ROM. Sorry you got caught. :billie:

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived