Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon and Free Woman MVs are already filmed + SC MV Tea

blackstar

Featured Posts

Dayman
1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

Personally, I’m still not convinced that this isn’t a surprise visual album to really understand Chromatica and what it stands for.

The more rumors we get the more I believe Chromatica was planned to be a visual album and have all its videos ready around album release and Corona has just changed the plans but they still want to do it.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid

So, are we getting Free Woman or Babylon before the album? :bradley:

All I ever wanted was love...

gagaschickens
33 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Imagine joining a forum just to troll...

Screen-Shot-2020-05-23-at-10-23-43-AM.pn

Floppy and his 92939329 duplicate accounts teas :flower:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Animal Claws
21 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

5 singles era? :air: Well, fingers crossed :poot: 

5/6 singles :vegas:

ShayCristoforo

My concern is, how did she have the time lol. She did SL and ROM and then rona hit. It doesn’t make sense to me 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

rence a deux

Free Woman on Monday... Just a guess. :ohwell:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

rence a deux
Just now, Rencelot said:

Free Woman on Monday... Just a guess. :ohwell:

Alice wants a stupid love to rain on me because she's a free woman. :stalkga:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

jimmytimestep
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

The more rumors we get the more I believe Chromatica was planned to be a visual album and have all its videos ready around album release and Corona has just changed the plans but they still want to do it.

This. I’ve thought from the minute the Stupid Love video was released that the album was going to be a visual album, or at least a consistent, non-stop cut of music throughout, like Madge’s “Confessions on a Dance Floor” album.

I think it was supposed to be one whole visual experience, but Rona is forcing them to create three separate mini visual albums in acts. Or, maybe that was the plan the whole time?

And it sounds like Chromatica 1 (Alice thru Fun Tonight) could be done...while pieces of the others are done.

OR MAYBE it’s just a regular old album cycle and this is me...ronald mcdonald mcdonalds GIF

Stephen

I'm still nervous these rumors are fake :toofunny: I know oxygen has been right before but it seems too good to be true. I really really hope i'm wrong :selena:

That being said, based on what we know about the songs so far I'd really love to see a visual for Alice. 

Hades
46 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Let’S just wait for the album 

I’m sure there are many more single material songs

Fun Tonight is a candidate too.:flower:

Dayman
1 minute ago, jimmytimestep said:

This. I’ve thought from the minute the Stupid Love video was released that the album was going to be a visual album, or at least a consistent, non-stop cut of music throughout, like Madge’s “Confessions on a Dance Floor” album.

I think it was supposed to be one whole visual experience, but Rona is forcing them to create three separate mini visual albums in acts. Or, maybe that was the plan the whole time?

And it sounds like Chromatica 1 (Alice thru Fun Tonight) could be done...while pieces of the others are done.

OR MAYBE it’s just a regular old album cycle and this is me...ronald mcdonald mcdonalds GIF

Well it doesn't seem like the videos are the same sequence as the album itself potentially. So if there is a directly continuous story line for the videos it probably was planned to be released as separate videos like we are getting currently. Rain On Me was always rumored to be single 2 after Stupid Love after all.

Linus Gaga
19 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

i think it's clear no other mv has been shot

how

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived