💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon and Free Woman MVs are already filmed + SC MV Tea

blackstar

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Honestly, if she was able to shoot all these vids before lockdown, and can have an actual, fleshed-out era with Chromatica, I might cry :giveup:

Tbh it'll be really special being in quarantine and getting FED by Ms. Stephanie :enigma:

Who? :billie:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherry
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

That photo could be from the booklet

This could be real. But the way they built sets for the cover and this, I think they may have filmed the videos

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, SourCandy said:

She needs to release Sour Candy as the third single and get another smash :giveup: 

Then Babylon as fourth and try to make it happen on TikTok.

Not that keen on Free Woman and there wasn't much single potential in the leaked version, but if they have a video ready - maybe a gift for the fans? :poot: 

Avi twin. :ally:

I disagree though... people would say she's relying on the features if she did it back to back. 

sleepyhead
9 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Babylon is getting famous on Tik Tok, it's a good opportunity to release it as a single. 

sorry to dissapoint you but its not lol all the babylon video you see in twitter is all edited 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Sherry1411 said:

This could be real. But the way they built sets for the cover and this, I think they may have filmed the videos

Hmm I think the cover was green screen :huh:

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Who? :billie:

yikes fake monster doesn't even kno mama's real name :pawsup:

numb the flame
Just now, Sherry1411 said:

Honestly, the way they had sets built for this album makes me think there's something bigger than just an amazing photoshoot that we don't know about. However, I always look at the worst in life so then when good things happen they appear to be amazing :messga:

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

She needs to release Sour Candy as the third single and get another smash :giveup: 

Then Babylon as fourth and try to make it happen on TikTok.

Not that keen on Free Woman and there wasn't much single potential in the leaked version, but if they have a video ready - maybe a gift for the fans? :poot: 

Free Woman is totally single material, a great choice for 3rd single

Sour Candy maybe 4th single and Babylon the 5th.

Dayman

I think her plan was a video for every song this album and that was part of why there's only 13 full songs and 3 interludes all for a 43 minute run time. She has 2 videos out and we know for sure at least a third one was being shot. That's already like a quarter of the album done - and there could be more shot prior to that we don't know about and more that were being planned.

FfFfFfFF
22 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Imagine joining a forum just to troll...

Screen-Shot-2020-05-23-at-10-23-43-AM.pn

The way all their references are from the 90s.. wonder what fanbase he is part of!

Sherry
Just now, SourCandy said:

Obviously they used green screens but they did bulit the cage door thing and the other details

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

numb the flame
1 minute ago, SourCandy said:

now you say that, the cover does look like she's just laying on top of an image. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

Avi twin. :ally:

I disagree though... people would say she's relying on the features if she did it back to back. 

*sigh* I know, but Blackpink is a huge opportunity to just let it go away like that.

Also, I know most people here won't agree with me, but I think Gaga has much higher chances to get a hit with a feature, rather than solo.

Back OT tho, kudos to her for finally shooting multiple videos before the era, finally beetch :air: 

warhol killer
Just now, Animal Claws said:

Free Woman is totally single material, a great choice for 3rd single

Sour Candy maybe 4th single and Babylon the 5th.

Yes at this. I would like it better if she'd release a solo song for the next single and then the BLACKPINK feature one after so that it can hype the album again.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived