💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon and Free Woman MVs are already filmed + SC MV Tea

blackstar

Featured Posts

The Edge Of Glory

This makes sense, she's promoting so much Free Woman... It's obviously one of the songs that will become a single (promo or not). And Babylon since a few months people are talking about. This title tracks are on everywhere. :ohwell:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galvon

4 video's being filmed before the lockdown happend, how is that possible??

The Edge Of Glory

This makes sense, she's promoting so much Free Woman... It's obviously one of the songs that will become a single (promo or not). And Babylon since a few months people are talking about. This title tracks are on everywhere. :ohwell:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

skedaddleBItCh

I want Sour Candy:giveup:

But I love these too:giveup:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, GNZAREVILO said:

I’d rather see Free Woman getting single treatment. I’m sure Babylon is great but I don’t know if the GP will be here for it. I don’t think it will be mainstream material.  Inb4 it becomes a fan favorite like Scheisse, G.U.Y and DIC. :pawsup:

Babylon is getting famous on Tik Tok, it's a good opportunity to release it as a single. 

Dramatica
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Imagine joining a forum just to troll...

Screen-Shot-2020-05-23-at-10-23-43-AM.pn

Exposé, now let's report this motherf0cker :whitney:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Dayman

Someone with an ATRL account needs to confirm these aren't edited before I believe it in the slightest. :neyde:

Aphrodizy26
10 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

2 more BB HOT 100. Is this her era if getting 6 #1 songs from a single album? 

why are you in every thread desperate for a #1? :kiss:

JohnnyVersace

Honestly, if she was able to shoot all these vids before lockdown, and can have an actual, fleshed-out era with Chromatica, I might cry :giveup:

Tbh it'll be really special being in quarantine and getting FED by Ms. Stephanie :enigma:

Cookie Tookie

I mean think about it. We have a promo image of her standing on a mountain/cave that hasn’t been utilized yet. We’re definitely getting some visuals with this album. Either a trailer or some type of mini movie. 

Sherry
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Honestly, if she was able to shoot all these vids before lockdown, and can have an actual, fleshed-out era with Chromatica, I might cry :giveup:

Tbh it'll be really special being in quarantine and getting FED by Ms. Stephanie :enigma:

Well the album was coming in April so it's possible they had prepared everything before and Gaga palnned the video for months as in the paper mad interview. Plus they probably knew corona was coming so they may have rushed and recorded

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

mcphee

Interesting... but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Last rumour was that Sour Candy MV was almost done and now this... its all a bit too good to be true.

Take it with a grain of salt!

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Cookie Tookie said:

We have a promo image of her standing on a mountain/cave that hasn’t utilized yet.

That photo could be from the booklet

MaryJaneHolland

She needs to release Sour Candy as the third single and get another smash :giveup: 

Then Babylon as fourth and try to make it happen on TikTok.

Not that keen on Free Woman and there wasn't much single potential in the leaked version, but if they have a video ready - maybe a gift for the fans? :poot: 

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived