Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon and Free Woman MVs are already filmed + SC MV Tea

blackstar

Featured Posts

Allim200
1 minute ago, Allim200 said:

I MIGHT be completely wrong tho, but yeah i saw it on twitter originally.

NVM i take it all back regarding Shangela. BUT GAGA DID FILM SOMETHING ON A WARNER BROTHER STUDIO SET THO, and it wasnt stupid love or rain on me.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allim200

But going back on it, if Babylon and free woman dont have a lot of Choreography it is highly possible that she was able to finish them. I am also basing them being singles on the fact that besides stupid love and rain on me, babylon and FW are the only other songs that have leaked from the album. SO IN A WAY, it could be possible.

pop ate my heart
7 minutes ago, Allim200 said:

NVM i take it all back regarding Shangela. BUT GAGA DID FILM SOMETHING ON A WARNER BROTHER STUDIO SET THO, and it wasnt stupid love or rain on me.

Yeah that Shangela thing was for her HBO program. My heart RAN, dont do me like that:selena:

Anyways, do we know when did she film at WB? Or when did that rumor start?

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Allim200
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Yeah that Shangela thing was for her HBO program. My heart RAN, dont do me like that:selena:

i'm sorry, i just saw the HBO thing :c

but I think a WHILE back, during the SL leak/video

14 minutes ago, Allim200 said:

WB studio was likely for ROM, considering the CGI.

Fanta

Oh my God, the Babylon music video better be just as high budget as the RoM video. That songs DESERVES a smash, even if it’s not a chart topper from what we’ve heard it's one of the best Gaga songs ever!

Bowman

Wheres the love for sine from above??! That could be a single!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

ajmsamuel
8 hours ago, heygurlhi said:

Not free woman being a single :neyde:

I did an excersice and share I know illegaly.. the 3 songs SL ROM FW and mostly GP liked FW.. friends that are fans prefer rain but hey.. FW is great. im here for it

kindest regards

Midnightrush891
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

What do u mean lolll so rom last mv from chromatica? Please

Only because I don’t think she filmed a bunch of videos before the quarantine was put in place, and it might be a while before it’s lifted. I could be wrong, I actually hope I am. 

Roxanne

don't care about Free Woman but I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant B A B Y L O N  so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE JUNKIE

The fact that SC wasn't already filmed... the blinks really lost

on a three day bender

29 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

10-17th January

A week before the Stupid Love mv and a month before the ROM mv (which was supposedly filmed the week before the lockdown)

no

Rudz Xinc

I hope Gaga find a way to make Sour Candy MV happen.

Look at those clowns

joaomggd

If SL wasnt originally planned as the lead(?), maybe they had another lead with an mv ready? Maybe thats why there's talk abt fw or babylon video.

I wouldn't say either of those would really serve as lead, but i mean, I didnt see perfect illusion as well :stalkga:

(Also, weren't there rumours at some point saying that we would get SL and another song a la selena gomez? How reliable were the people saying that. Maybe its another shot on iphone video)

Fanta

Since she had so many music videos planned, I feel like Chromatica was the best candidate to become a visual album. However, considering how complex Gaga videos are that wouldn't work. If she's putting as much effort into the rest of the videos as she did RoM, I'm down.

Also, I'm pretending the SL video never happened :flop:

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived