💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

AJayll no longer doing Gaga videos (False alarm)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

beaublue
3 minutes ago, Wolf said:

I respect her opinions, but please respect that it doesn't get in line with mine. I'm not having a meltdown. I watch these reaction videos to see people share the same excitement that I have over Rain On Me-- well I can clearly get those from hundreds of other reaction videos.

She shared her opinion, I also shared mine. Please do consider it without calling it a meltdown :)

I understand that her opinions don’t align with yours & I wasn’t specifically talking about you in regards to the “meltdowns,” I was talking about in general. We’ve had how many threads on Ajay since her reaction & how many people have been freaking out jumping to extremes saying they unsubscribed, disliked, etc.? So I’m sorry if you felt targeted by that specific comment, it was a general statement about this sites reaction rather than a pointed one about you.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

I understand that her opinions don’t align with yours & I wasn’t specifically talking about you in regards to the “meltdowns,” I was talking about in general. We’ve had how many threads on Ajay since her reaction & how many people have been freaking out jumping to extremes saying they unsubscribed, disliked, etc.? So I’m sorry if you felt targeted by that specific comment, it was a general statement about this sites reaction rather than a pointed one about you.

Yeah I agree people are being assholes and targeting her aggressively. But people are allowed to unsubscribe, dislike, or not give her a view-- at least that's what I'm doing next time lol. I'm not giving her free publicity that I think she doesn't deserve :hor: :giggle:

It's not an extreme reaction, but throwing insults back at her is. And I don't stand by fans who do that. :emma:

T3ARS

She really has you guys mad asf. Please calm down. The fact that she doesn't like Gaga on ROM is fine as it's an opinion. Many on this site have done the same thing to other artist. Like when Rihanna was a feature on that rapper's song and people skipped his verses just to listen to her. So get off your high horse. 

I also love that now YouTubers need to be "qualified" so share an opinion about ****ing POP music. God, some you need to grow up and stop letting ONE negative opinion take you out of character. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere

who cares about those youtubers who don't create anything themselves and just sit there and do nothing but judge. boring content. next. :ohwell:

farting

Ok but for real tho what made her think “you know what this wall needs? two dollar store ribbons” and you know that **** does not stick by itself. Poor thing must’ve glued them onto her wall. I feel sorry for that sad sad eggshell paint. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Just boycott all reaction vids. PeriodT 

Less negativity and we can enjoy the album more :D

Just remember during Lady Gaga's earlier days, everyone hates her and the LMs :ally:

But she eventually became a legendary pop star and LMs - well there's GGD and twitter monsters:toofunny:

FFXIV WhiteMage
5 hours ago, Rbr said:

I like her, sadly she didn’t enjoy Gaga’s part of the song, but the video gave her a new and positive perspective about it.

Its just her opinion, no need to be mad.

She flipped out when Gaga and Ari did a Beyonce choreo and Ajay is a beyhive.

Felix Jens

When you have an opinion ,

you also have to show respect to the artist that gives the opportunity to make money effortlessly.

I won’t watch her Chromatica review anyway. 

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Rudz Xinc

I don't need to add another negative opinion into my life. I don't need her Chromatica reaction.

Even if in the end she enjoy Chromatica, she probably fake it because of the backlash she got from ROM.

Look at those clowns

lucastecala

Y'all need to stop giving her those views. As long as she's rewarded with the views that everything Gaga related gets, she'll keep on bad mouthing her in order to get that hate watching surge on views from little monsters. marilyn monroe idgaf GIF

Monster2015

I listened to her review and honestly it’s really bias, corny, and she wasn’t even saying some of the correct things (trying to use/explain musical terms). I just found out about her this week and don’t see the buzz surrounding her? 🤷‍♂️ 

she was correct in saying how Gaga’s voice on the track was “aggressive” but Gaga’s voice is like that on 99% of her pop tracks? 

Monster2015
10 hours ago, T3ARS said:

She really has you guys mad asf. Please calm down. The fact that she doesn't like Gaga on ROM is fine as it's an opinion. Many on this site have done the same thing to other artist. Like when Rihanna was a feature on that rapper's song and people skipped his verses just to listen to her. So get off your high horse. 

I also love that now YouTubers need to be "qualified" so share an opinion about ****ing POP music. God, some you need to grow up and stop letting ONE negative opinion take you out of character. 

Well imo it’s not that you have to be “qualified to review pop” but at least have some knowledge of musical terms/structures/etc. before trying to critique a song. Judging from her YouTube channel, she mainly does reviews on pop music so you’d think she’d have some understanding of pop music and it’s fundamentals? Studied music at some point? I think you get what I’m trying to say.

and yes I watched her reviews on other songs   to get what type of “reviewer” she is.

All in all music is subject to opinion but like I said if you critique something you don’t like, provide analysis on why you don’t like it not just “ew I don’t like her voice” 

Venus Warhol

This is not about that she didn’t liked the song.. I just feel upset about how she disrespected Gaga, who is the creator of all this! I don’t know what happend to Ajayll but as soon as Gaga showed up in the video she literally looked disgusted. And when Ari was shown just a sec she lightened up, I mean...

it’s okay if you like Arianas voice more, yes her voice suites this 90’s house vibes song a lot but don’t come for the one who wrote the song! Without Gaga this would never happen, and for her to say ”let Ariana do her thing” and that the song would be better with Ariana only is just.. I can’t! 

Archived