💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

AJayll no longer doing Gaga videos (False alarm)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Enigma10 said:

I don't get being mad at someone disliking a song or even an artist!!! if you want to see people jumping up n down to the song, screaming in hysteria gaga name and crying there are plenty of reactions like these! can you just leave the one girl that seems to be honest about her opinion, and not licking any artist A$$ to please his fanbase and get more views. Or you want to do her the same way you did to Zack when he said he disliked the direction of Joanne and u made him FAKE his reaction. !!!

All I want is for her to sit down and actually analyse the song in detail. The lyrics, the meaning, the production, the flow of the song, the vocal style Gaga is singing in and why... 

And she doesn’t do that. She used to, but not anymore 

End Racism Now

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

Some people just don't get it. It's not about her dislike the song. It's about how she reacted to it.

Look at those clowns

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Sam Winchester said:

It's not the fans that are the problem. It's her. Otherwise they would have given her crap over her SL reaction as well. This was strictly about ROM where she was disrespectful as **** to Gaga.

She can seethe and lose more subscribers.

Edit: she replied to her own tweet saying until Chroamtica :deadbanana:

Except people on this forum were trashing her before she even posted her ROM reaction

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, Louie said:

:toofunny:

"Can't wait for your Chromatica review tho!"

Speak for yourself. :triggered:

Look at those clowns

Just now, catsandlabneh said:

Except people on this forum were trashing her before she even posted her ROM reaction

This forum trashes everyone, including Gaga. Doesn't make it right, but the reaction to Ajayll's ROM reaction is specific to the things she said. 

Enigma10
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

All I want is for her to sit down and actually analyse the song in detail. The lyrics, the meaning, the production, the flow of the song, the vocal style Gaga is singing in and why... 

And she doesn’t do that. She used to, but not anymore 

Still that doesn't give YOU or anybody else the right to come at her or to bully her like that! go watch the reactions that are praising the song and move on

Reality

She's going to do a reaction video to Chromatica, and we already know she's going to hate it. She'll just do it cause it gets her views :shrug:

🃏🖤👹

Reality
1 hour ago, Aga Gydal said:

I read the comments on her last Gaga video and they’re so embarrassing. Monsters can’t handle any possible criticism and come off as assholes to people, and it makes your fave look worse. The snobbery is why this fan base is mocked beyond any other base 

There's a difference between criticism and disrespect. 

She handled the SL video well, even though she didn't like it. There was some controversy there, sure, but she was constructive and also balanced out her negatives with positives.

With ROM, yes, she liked Ariana and she liked the editing of the video, but there was literally not a single positive thing about Gaga. It's like she completely threw Gaga by the wayside when it's her  song. 

🃏🖤👹

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

There's a difference between criticism and disrespect. 

She handled the SL video well, even though she didn't like it. There was some controversy there, sure, but she was constructive and also balanced out her negatives with positives.

With ROM, yes, she liked Ariana and she liked the editing of the video, but there was literally not a single positive thing about Gaga. It's like she completely threw Gaga by the wayside when it's her  song. 

100% this

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, Enigma10 said:

Still that doesn't give YOU or anybody else the right to come at her or to bully her like that! go watch the reactions that are praising the song and move on

who said I was bullying her? My comments about her have been pretty respectful

End Racism Now

Enzoooo

Wait...who is AJayll? 

I’m being totally serious also. I’ve never heard of this person :selena:

Battle 4 Ur Life

not gonna lie I will usually watch her videos when I'm looking for stereotype reactions to entertain me in a dumb way. so we remain unbothered. who says we need her?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

alsemanche
25 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

This forum trashes everyone, including Gaga. Doesn't make it right, but the reaction to Ajayll's ROM reaction is specific to the things she said. 

I didn't watch her reaction yet tbh, I'm just talking about some thread(s?) that popped up when the song was released and the replies to them were just blindly hateful

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived