💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

AJayll no longer doing Gaga videos (False alarm)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Magui said:

Got to give it her lol, she  knows what she is doing... Already know that more threads about her will be posted on this site soon. 

I seriously do not understand how people don't get that she's baiting stans. Again, not justifying any sort of abuse but it's beyond obvious what she's doing. If people want to "win," they should just ignore her and unfollow her on youtube.

The funny thing is she isn't even that  big or successful of a youtube personality, and yet monsters are more focused on her than the majority of the reactions which are very positive.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
32 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

its sad because this happens even inside the fandom, a single fan could say something like "i wish the video was longer" and liddel monstrosities will literally pull some dark magic voodoo sh$t

It's ironic because the same fans will then pivot and trash the h*ll out of Gaga on other things. But yeah, I can't feel that sorry for her because she's obviously baiting the stans in hopes of getting some accidental clicks for coins. Still doesn't justify the abuse, tho.

Daylight Jokers

Lol  if she didn't stop from reacting to Selena videos even after Selena stans went batshit craycray on her for disliking Rare, why would she stop with Gaga's. The hate's not even up to par with what she received with Selena stans.

Sumeet

I'm no longer viewing ajayll's video ever again. She's fake her reaction for ARTPOP was fake. Anyway her opinion  shouldn't matter. 

Hyperballad
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm not mad at this... it was so clear she had a thing about Gaga in the Stupid Love reaction video and Rain On Me... :awkney:  

Or maybe she just didn’t like it..? :awkney:

I’ve seen too many stans drag her through the mud and for what?.. because she didn’t like a 2 minute pop song? :poot: 

If you’re gonna watch her videos and subscribe to her then you have to realize she’s not going to like a song because the gays love it.. 

BillieGOAT

The way that we flooded her comments with a million “NO ONE CARES YOU FLOP” after she didn’t like ROM is inspiring :ally:

Epione

She’s cancelled and trying to get some final views before her departure to the land of irrelevancy. 

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

Or maybe she just didn’t like it..? :awkney:

I’ve seen too many stans drag her through the mud and for what?.. because she didn’t like a 2 minute pop song? :poot: 

If you’re gonna watch her videos and subscribe to her then you have to realize she’s not going to like a song because the gays love it.. 

I get that music can be subjective and everyone has a difference in opinion... but saying factually incorrect things like "she sounds strained" when there was no straining... 

Also, she is the ONLY person I have seen react negativly to it. She's the only one who doesn't like Gaga and Ariana together, she's the only one who didn't analyse every detail... 

I was so excited to watch her reaction because ROM has a deeper meaning, great vocal moments, and it has many layers in the instrumental that need to be appreciated... and she paid it dust. Even going as far to say Gaga should have gave up the song to Ariana... she was dragging Gaga yet when it came to her previous albums that have explosive vocals, she stans it... so it really was aggravating to watch her drag Gaga through the mud every two seconds.

The video made her change her mind, I get it... but she was still absolutely in love with Ariana and not Gaga, or the partnership with Ariana & Gaga together. She didn't appreciate the full song as a whole and spent too much time hating on Gaga. It came off as very disrespect

End Racism Now

Enigma10
45 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

It's not the fans that are the problem. It's her. Otherwise they would have given her crap over her SL reaction as well. This was strictly about ROM where she was disrespectful as **** to Gaga.

She can seethe and lose more subscribers.

Edit: she replied to her own tweet saying until Chroamtica :deadbanana:

45 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm not mad at this... it was so clear she had a thing about Gaga in the Stupid Love reaction video and Rain On Me... :awkney:  

I don't get being mad at someone disliking a song or even an artist!!! if you want to see people jumping up n down to the song, screaming in hysteria gaga name and crying there are plenty of reactions like these! can you just leave the one girl that seems to be honest about her opinion, and not licking any artist A$$ to please his fanbase and get more views. Or you want to do her the same way you did to Zack when he said he disliked the direction of Joanne and u made him FAKE his reaction. !!!

Just now, Enigma10 said:

I don't get being mad at someone disliking a song or even an artist!!! if you want to see people jumping up n down to the song, screaming in hysteria gaga name and crying there are plenty of reactions like these! can you just leave the one girl that seems to be honest about her opinion, and not licking any artist A$$ to please his fanbase and get more views. Or you want to do her the same way you did to Zack when he said he disliked the direction of Joanne and u made him FAKE his reaction. !!!

I mean you literally ignored my post saying that if people wanted AJayll to scream yaaas queen she would have also been criticised for her SL reaction. She was not. She was criticised specifically for ROM for reasons I don't need to go into again.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Enigma10 said:

All I want is for her to sit down and actually analyse the song in detail. The lyrics, the meaning, the production, the flow of the song, the vocal style Gaga is singing in and why... 

And she doesn’t do that. She used to, but not anymore 

End Racism Now

Archived