đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

AJayll no longer doing Gaga videos (False alarm)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Pennywise
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I mean she just didn't like a song. That's okay :triggered:

How many monsters here dislike "Stupid Love" etc ?

Do you see them having a platform on youtube where they voice that "dislike" in a disrespectful way, though? 

She didn't like Stupid Love much either, but her reaction to that wasn't as biased and annoying as this one. That's why she's getting all this, and for ONCE in history, little monsters are right to have a meltdown :lana:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

She’s kidding but I really hope she doesn’t react to Chromatica. It’s pretty clear she has an issue with Gaga or the style of music and she’s just coming off as bitter and hateful. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

Like if you watch the whole video she loves the music video and ends up liking the song so Monsters need to CHILL :trollga:

That doesn't take away her disrespect of Gaga so I don't think so :ally:

SpiritBunny

I've posted this before in the other threads about her but i will repeat myself. Her taste is questionable at best. She loved and even cried to Daises by Katy Perry lol. Joanne is her favorite Gaga album. Those of you who care about her opinion (for whatever reason) should just not watch her Chromatica reaction because it's not her type of music. She has **** taste move on! xoxo

iCpro

It’s disgusting how monsters feel they have the right to direct hate at her because she made one negative review. Sure you can disagree, but get over it and leave her alone lmao.

For fans of an artist who’s mission is to spread kindness, there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of that here...

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Gagaloo911

She can keep it with that bias against Gaga she has lately. 

JaysAMess

The song's doing incredibly well and is receiving acclaim from critics but y'all would rather focus your energy on one youtuber who isn't a fan of the song lmao.

Skabi
15 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

I read the comments on her last Gaga video and they’re so embarrassing. Monsters can’t handle any possible criticism and come off as assholes to people, and it makes your fave look worse. The snobbery is why this fan base is mocked beyond any other base 

its sad because this happens even inside the fandom, a single fan could say something like "i wish the video was longer" and liddel monstrosities will literally pull some dark magic voodoo sh$t

Pennywise

Y'all who are like "oh stop it's her opinion" fail to see that once you put an opinion on YouTube for everyone to see IN A DISRESPECTFUL WAY knowing full well that the person you disrespected have a lot of fans, you're gonna get a reaction. In the words of Vixen, maybe y'all should go tell her how to ACT instead of telling us how to react. She knew what she was doing. She knew what she was getting into. For y'all to come here yapping about how we're being mean is honestly baffling.

As we often say, free speech is not speech without consequences :reductive:

Rudz Xinc
17 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Could you all stop this now!? She was asked about Gaga's part on ROM and if she still hates it, and Ajay said not as much anymore.

Damage control. She needs them views on Chromatica reaction. :triggered:

Look at those clowns

Rudz Xinc
16 minutes ago, iCpro said:

It’s disgusting how monsters feel they have the right to direct hate at her because she made one negative review. Sure you can disagree, but get over it and leave her alone lmao.

For fans of an artist who’s mission is to spread kindness, there doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of that here...

It's not just one negative review, there are some Gaga negative reviews, but nobody came for her.

This one rubs fans the wrong way. That's why people have this kind of reaction.

Look at those clowns

Magui

Got to give it her lol, she  knows what she is doing... Already know that more threads about her will be posted on this site soon. 

LilyLark

Y'all are being a bit ridiculous. First of all, abuse is never warranted. Secondly, she wants her name out there andf or you all to be tweeting about her. She's a youtuber with around 500k subscribers—she's not a writer for Vulture or NME. A raised social media profile might help her if she wants to work for one of the big outlets one of these days.

Also, she's clearly trying to bait the f*ck out of you all on twitter. The more the info about her channel spreads...the more some will accidentally click on her video, others will rage watch, and then she'll end up with coin. And to refer to what I said above, I've seen writers from no name blogs milk the f*ck out of being abused by stans. Not trying to victim blame, but a few absolutely do milk it so they can get their name spread out there more when some  blog ends up writing a "Arianators attack x and y for criticizing her Coachella appearance" and link to their work.

TLDR: You should ignore it. If you keep bullying her, Gaga might have to apologize for her fans (which was BS) like she did with the Ed Sheeran debacle & she really doesn't need that PR the week before Chromatica comes out.

FFXIV WhiteMage
46 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

We just lost a Chromatica stream demographic.

I don't think so.

Most of her viewers are not even listening to Lady Gaga. In fact it was LMs who played a big part on her YT views especially when she was reacting to other pop girls. 

Whether she reacts or not, it will do nothing to Lady Gaga's commercial performance. 

Archived