Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

AJayll no longer doing Gaga videos (False alarm)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

After how she slandered ROM, I wouldn't be mad at the prospect.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst
2 hours ago, RZLNL said:

The fact it's her most disliked video speaks for itself lmao. Disrespect towards Gaga will NOT be tolerated or else you'll be dealt with. PERIOD. :ohwell:

She has 32k likes and 16k Dislikes. its strange though 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

I like her, sadly she didn’t enjoy Gaga’s part of the song, but the video gave her a new and positive perspective about it.

Its just her opinion, no need to be mad.

Red Velvet

I hope she likes all 5 lines in Sour Candy. She showed an interest to BLACKPINK and liked As If It's Your Last. Her bias is Lisa.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Wolf

She literally told gaga to quiet down and let ari shine... on Gaga's OWN song :ladyhaha: it's not just an opinion, it's disrespect

EDIT:

And you know what's funny, she seemed to genuinely like ARTPOP and her other albums. I think that was just for clout, i guess. Kinda disappointing. I really liked how chill she was back then-- just vibing to music. Now she just straight up takes it to negativity. 

Maleficent
13 hours ago, Red said:

lol Chromatica is dropping in six days, what other Gaga video could she do about her anyways

r/whoosh

GaGaAst
9 minutes ago, Wolf said:

I really liked how chill she was back then-- just vibing to music. Now she just straight up takes it to negativity. 

this is what Fame does to people unfortunately. thank God gaga is an exception 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

gypsy101
14 minutes ago, Wolf said:

She literally told gaga to quiet down and let ari shine... on Gaga's OWN song :ladyhaha: it's not just an opinion, it's disrespect

EDIT:

And you know what's funny, she seemed to genuinely like ARTPOP and her other albums. I think that was just for clout, i guess. Kinda disappointing. I really liked how chill she was back then-- just vibing to music. Now she just straight up takes it to negativity. 

you know you can like one thing by an artist and dislike another thing right

also did any of y’all watch the video, she seemed to really enjoy it by the end

beaublue

I really enjoy her reactions so I’m glad she’s still gonna review Chromatica. I also liked her ROM reaction & subscribes because of it. I didn’t think she was disrespectful at all, she was just sharing her opinion on the song. Plus, she liked it waaay better after watching the video & praises it which is what happened with me. I liked the song in general but loooved it after watching the video. It just tied it all together for me.

Wolf
3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

you know you can like one thing by an artist and dislike another thing right

also did any of y’all watch the video, she seemed to really enjoy it by the end

i can accept that she doesn't like gaga but her approach was kinda negative and the way she phrased some things is shady, and people would not react this way if it was otherwise

beaublue
31 minutes ago, Wolf said:

EDIT:

I mean she’s just being honest about what she thinks & y’all having a meltdown over it because you can’t handle someone not liking the song is... 😬 & she doesn’t really take it straight to negativity on anything, she’s actually really gentle when she doesn’t like something. Also it is possible to like previous Gaga albums & not like ROM without doing it for “clout” 😂 why would she dislike something just for clout when that clout is having an entire fan base attack you? Literally all I see on this site are people being negative about Stupid Love acting like it doesn’t even exist but god forbid a youtuber simply say she wasn’t feeling Gaga’s part on the song & THEN say she actually really likes the song after watching the video. Y’all wanna freak out at someone for “disrespecting” Gaga but then disrespect her yourselves (not saying you specifically). I’m just tired of the “do as I say, not as I do” mentality on this site & the meltdowns over the simplest things. People are allowed to dislike things, even if it makes you upset.

EDIT: just saw you responded above to a similar comment to part of what I said 😂

T3ARS
14 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

I read the comments on her last Gaga video and they’re so embarrassing.

""""Monsters can’t handle any possible criticism and come off as assholes to people, and it makes your fave look worse. The snobbery is why this fan base is mocked beyond any other base"""""""" 

Quoting for ****ing emphasis 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Wolf
2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I mean she’s just being honest about what she thinks & y’all having a meltdown over it because you can’t handle someone not liking the song is... 😬 & she doesn’t really take it straight to negativity on anything, she’s actually really gentle when she doesn’t like something. Also it is possible to like previous Gaga albums & not like ROM without doing it for “clout” 😂 why would she dislike something just for clout when that clout is having an entire fan base attack you? Literally all I see on this site are people being negative about Stupid Love acting like it doesn’t even exist but god forbid a youtube simply say she wasn’t feeling Gaga’s part on the song & THEN say she actually really likes the song after watching the video. Y’all wanna freak out at someone for “disrespecting” Gaga but then disrespect her yourselves (not saying you specifically). I’m just tired of the “do as I say, not as I do” mentality on this site & the meltdowns over the simplest things. People are allowed to dislike things, even if it makes you upset.

EDIT: just saw you responded above to a similar comment to part of what I said 😂

I respect her opinions, but please respect that it doesn't get in line with mine. I'm not having a meltdown. I watch these reaction videos to see people share the same excitement that I have over Rain On Me-- well I can clearly get those from hundreds of other reaction videos.

She shared her opinion, I also shared mine. Please do consider it without calling it a meltdown :)

Archived