💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

AJayll no longer doing Gaga videos (False alarm)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Electric Devotion said:

the lack of taste is screaming here. 

That is already clear by her plain video background only decorated with two red bows for years now. We don't need her to diss rare or ROM for this knowledge :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

why y'all so bothered by these youtuber reactions? Everyone will react based on their own tastes anyway like how y'all always react to all the other pop girls' videos. Just don't give them any attention and they will slowly fade away after they grow out of making videos on youtube.

Rudz Xinc
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is already clear by her plain video background only decorated with two red bows for years now. We don't need her to diss rare or ROM for this knowledge :billie:

Just like her weave and her sweatshirts. :billie:

Look at those clowns

Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, hamster11 said:

well, i like her still. we go to her channel to see some non-stan opinions and sometimes we get disapproval.

it's not like she just spreads hate for no reason and blast gaga as a madonna fan. I don't expect the GP to lick her ass 24/7. look at what she did to 70% of Madonna's discography.

i'm glad it's just a joke. it's her choice to do the videos and if you don't like the channel, just try not to watch it.

That's what officially confirmed her lack of taste:billie:

Sumeet
4 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

Or maybe she just didn’t like it..? :awkney:

I’ve seen too many stans drag her through the mud and for what?.. because she didn’t like a 2 minute pop song? :poot: 

If you’re gonna watch her videos and subscribe to her then you have to realize she’s not going to like a song because the gays love it.. 

Its not about her not liking the song. She was very disrespectful with her opinion that's it. 

Bon Gonzalez

You guys are treating these YouTube reactors as celebrities. Weird. 

iCpro
7 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

It's not just one negative review, there are some Gaga negative reviews, but nobody came for her.

This one rubs fans the wrong way. That's why people have this kind of reaction.

I’m sorry but that still doesn’t give people the right to send hate to her. just because you think she was disrespectful does not mean you get a free pass to be hateful.

Once again, there’s nothing wrong with disagreeing with her, and there’s nothing wrong with letting her now that she was being disrespectful. But monsters have crossed the line into bullying her which is not under any circumstances.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Hyperballad
7 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I get that music can be subjective and everyone has a difference in opinion... but saying factually incorrect things like "she sounds strained" when there was no straining... 

Also, she is the ONLY person I have seen react negativly to it. She's the only one who doesn't like Gaga and Ariana together, she's the only one who didn't analyse every detail... 

I was so excited to watch her reaction because ROM has a deeper meaning, great vocal moments, and it has many layers in the instrumental that need to be appreciated... and she paid it dust. Even going as far to say Gaga should have gave up the song to Ariana... she was dragging Gaga yet when it came to her previous albums that have explosive vocals, she stans it... so it really was aggravating to watch her drag Gaga through the mud every two seconds.

The video made her change her mind, I get it... but she was still absolutely in love with Ariana and not Gaga, or the partnership with Ariana & Gaga together. She didn't appreciate the full song as a whole and spent too much time hating on Gaga. It came off as very disrespect

Okay? I think everyone is reading into it. She’s reviewed other Gaga albums and liked a lot of her content. Also, just because everyone else loves it doesn’t guarantee she’ll love it as well. If she thinks Gagz sounded strained, then alright. Just don’t watch it. 

But also, why care about what a random YouTube “music critic” has to say? Everyone has an opinion.. you think it’s amazing, she doesn’t. I don’t think she’s being “disrespectful”, I think everyone who’s dragging her through the mud is 

PhuckGagaDaily

She's so stupid lol

I used to like watching her. Her reaction videos were honestly fun to watch. It was fun for her too I think. Now it feels like I am watching a "creator", if you can consider these reaction video youtubers creators, who does it because she is obligated. 

9 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

I read the comments on her last Gaga video and they’re so embarrassing. Monsters can’t handle any possible criticism and come off as assholes to people, and it makes your fave look worse. The snobbery is why this fan base is mocked beyond any other base 

Her review was incredibly dismissive of Gaga. She acted like Ariana saved the entire song and video. I unsubscribed. I couldnt care less if she hated it, give credit where its due. But don’t sit there and say “i like the song now” as soon as Ari breathes her first word and disregard the fact Gaga’s vocals laid down the melodic foundation for the entire song and its chorus. The chorus is mostly Gaga with Ariana singing over and harmonising. Ariana decorates and supports Gaga’s melodies beautifully. Her reaction came across fake & weird.

HausOfMark

Oh man.. I didnt see that 2nd tweet. Im glad she will continue. 

-Mark

Goldfish

I can’t take her seriously after how she basically slated half of Madonna’s discography :saladga:

I invented post-its

RedOneKonvictGaga

I unsubscribed after she disrespected Gaga in her ROM video :oops:

The fact it's her most disliked video speaks for itself lmao. Disrespect towards Gaga will NOT be tolerated or else you'll be dealt with. PERIOD. :ohwell:

Archived