💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ROM 1st day 10M Spotify streams & breaks multiple records

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA
8 minutes ago, KORG said:

I remember her saying in an interview or twitter or something ages ago "Right now I'm not focused on the charts. This record is about the message. I don't care that I'm not number one, because if I wanted to make a record and be number one I would make a record and be number one." and I was like... girl.. no, you can't just decide to be number one. I stand corrected.

facts. she also said that she studied fame. Recently, I was like... you must have stopped studying. NOPE. she was just taking a break to get her MASTERS degree in Famology. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead
8 minutes ago, KORG said:

I remember her saying in an interview or twitter or something ages ago "Right now I'm not focused on the charts. This record is about the message. I don't care that I'm not number one, because if I wanted to make a record and be number one I would make a record and be number one." and I was like... girl.. no, you can't just decide to be number one. I stand corrected.

though she definitely needed the help from Ari to push her streaming numbers which guarantees you a number one these days.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Fanta

I feel like besides all the things she said about her friendship with Ariana and the purpose of this collab, the main victory here is the strong reintroduction of Gaga into the streaming world.

Sure, Shallow did numbers and broke records, but we needed that with a GAGA song. I feel like from here on out it’s up to her to continue building up the momentum but she’ll be stable. Gaga is making chess moves. 

chromaticainmyhead
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

I feel like besides all the things she said about her friendship with Ariana and the purpose of this collab, the main victory here is the strong reintroduction of Gaga into the streaming world.

Sure, Shallow did numbers and broke records, but we needed that with a GAGA song. I feel like from here on out it’s up to her to continue building up the momentum but she’ll be stable. Gaga is making chess moves. 

this. Next single will be key.....

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

KORG
1 minute ago, venusinmyhead said:

though she definitely needed the help from Ari to push her streaming numbers which guarantees you a number one these days.

That's clearly what she meant when she said it. There's a formula to getting a number one. Katy used it throughout Teenage Dream. Radio friendly, dancefloor friendly (or remixable), big rollout, slap a feature on it to grab fans like a parasite to boost numbers, slick video.

Nothing wrong with it. You want a number one, go and get one.

ThisBitch

We're back monsters, great mv, great song and great numbers, I can't :bradley:

Alavaye

While it's a remarkable feat and I am happy for Gaga, I am happier that we got a fantastic song to dance to. In the end for me, it's about music and whether it had 1 million streams or 100 million I'd enjoy it the same. She just delivered in every way :) so happy

xoxo

Chromatica LMs

I didn't even think of that Rain on me would reach 10m streams on the first day. This is so so so huge

Runway

With an original song. No fraudulent remix hopping hasbeens allowed :applause:

Economy
2 hours ago, Levitating said:

First page lol. 

Question why does the charts page say 6M if it's over 10M then? :huh:

Levitating
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Question why does the charts page say 6M if it's over 10M then? :huh:

I think the charts page number takes away the spammed streams. 

Come, come unwrap me

Archived