💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica MVs in 4K?

Martijn

Featured Posts

Martijn

I was wondering if you guys think we will get any 4K MVs this era?
YouTube has been supporting 4K videos since July 2010 and while I wouldn't say they have become the new standard for music videos just yet, I definitely see them more and more frequently.
I was kinda hoping the Rain On Me MV would be in 4K actually.

So, what do you guys think? Will we get one this era? Do you even care?

KURUSHITOVSKA

Hopefully we get the masters but i dont think the official videos will be uploaded in 4K, wich is a mess bc even the B-list artists do them in 4K

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Helxig

For videos like ROM they probably specifically don't go for 4K because the special effects would be much more difficult to do realistically :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Economy
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Hopefully we get the masters but i dont think the official videos will be uploaded in 4K, wich is a mess bc even the B-list artists do them in 4K

What is it with Gaga and taking forever to keep up with the times in video quality? :oprah:

Remember when Gaga and her team took forever to switch to HD while other artists were doing it already for time?

Economy
Just now, Helxig said:

For videos like ROM they probably specifically don't go for 4K because the special effects would be much more difficult to do realistically :shrug: 

Oh... Good point

Delusional
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

What is it with Gaga and taking forever to keep up with the times in video quality? :oprah:

Remember when Gaga and her team took forever to switch to HD while other artists were doing it already for time?

Is it really necessary for a 4K video though when most phones and devices won’t show the difference that well? Just seems like a waste of money and time tbh

atleast we get a video :ladyhaha:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

danbekim

we will probably get the ProRes master to the ROM video soon. I hope GagaMediaArchives will share it with us :stalkga:

*cough* *cough* @JustifyMyLove *cough* *cough*

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Economy
8 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Is it really necessary for a 4K video though when most phones and devices won’t show the difference that well? Just seems like a waste of money and time tbh

atleast we get a video :ladyhaha:

Given millions of people whatch at least a few hundred thousand must whatch it on a tv. I did yesterday :enigma:

Given the size of her consumption base (both of them) not sure I'd call it a waste of money

Ur right tho it's not a big deal... But I remember in the past she also took longer than most to start filming in HD

When BTW era came that was starting to become the standard and her videos still had pixels and Applause was like the first video filmed in high quality :rip:

Neight Shayde

no 4k probably, but there might be someone from their crew who will upload the ROM video on vimeo. videos uploaded there aren't as compressed as videos on youtube.

Archived