Featured Posts

Delusional

Which is the better collab in your opinion? :reductive:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomdsgn

I feel like the songs are very different and Telephone, both the song and video were iconic in a way Rain On Me will never be. 

Having said that Rain On Me is growing on me, and it’s probably the first song Gaga has ever released that feels like it’s been made for, and I could imagine being played at the biggest clubs in the UK.

Just a shame they’re all closed 😂

JoeMo

Ask me in a few years time... it’s hard to say at this early stage what one I will end up preferring! 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

MonsterOfSpain

I became a Monster 10 years ago because of the Telephone MV, it's my favorite music video ever and the song is the most iconic female collaboration of the decade... Rain On Me has barely been out for 24 hours, but I believe it can become the Telephone of the 2020's. Both are top tier female collaborations, incredible dance bops with amazing music videos, so why can't we have both? :flutter:

Sickness

I love ROM and what it means for both of them but Telephone literally was an event. The video had actual incredible amounts of hype.

Regina George

ROM is definitely better. 

tomdsgn
18 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

I love ROM and what it means for both of them but Telephone literally was an event. The video had actual incredible amounts of hype.

An event is probably an apt phrase. It was a huge moment. 

Musically, definitely ROM. And I feel like that's going to be the case with the whole album.

Chromatica is probably going to be the best Gaga album yet... musically.

However, the emotional connection and impact albums like TFM and BTW has on some of us will probably never be repeated. That's why it's so hard to say that something released now is THE BEST overall I think.

PlasticDollGirl

Rain on me is miles better 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

RudraCNG

I like Telephone a little more, but while Gaga can sing Telephone alone (and she always sings it alone lol) I can't imagine RoM as a Gaga or Ariana solos (yeah, I know there's a demo without Ariana, and it doesn't sound that good tbh). So, RoM is the best COLLAB. Both are masterpieces tho.

ArtGagaPop

Rain on me, both the song and video. Never liked the song that much and never got the hype for the video :oops:

Economy

Telephone was an amazing catchy bop

But Rain on me has more artistic depth I would say... It also feels like a true collaboration with both singing the message together, telephone was just a feature putting Beyonce in a few lines :enigma:

Also the ROM video isn't saturated with product placements :ladyhaha:

Nikolai Barrow

Better song: Rain On Me

Better video: Telephone 

Both incredible videos but I love Gaga's longer story driven videos 

Archived