Sexxx

you guys actually believe.. 6a6a? :rip: literally one of the worst "insiders" 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet
19 minutes ago, Marjol said:

My comment wasn't a jab at BLACKPINK?!?

In this case we have to keep things simple. There's a global pandemic so a green screen may be needed. You can't force people to get together and build giant sets like this with a virus going around.

I know, but what I am saying is that their label has a great reputation of not using green screen, and if they want to maintain that, there's no green screen.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

radioactive

the only real insiders i know of are ultrasubversive and those guys at ATRL... there’s never really a gaga insider.

Divine
Just now, radioactive said:

the only real insiders i know of are ultrasubversive and those guys at ATRL... there’s never really a gaga insider.

Mr. S. PERIOD

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Schwerk
11 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I know, but what I am saying is that their label has a great reputation of not using green screen, and if they want to maintain that, there's no green screen.

Thanks I had no idea, that's really impressive.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

dit

Yes the Sour Candy mv is coming and that's on period FluffyImpishAurochs-max-1mb.gif Not negativity on this site thank you FluffyImpishAurochs-max-1mb.gif

Divine
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Thanks I had no idea, that's really impressive.

YG entertainment is really known for their distinct style and concepts, well @BLACKPINK knows a lot in terms of k-pop and k-culture. :party:What she had stated is true, YG isn't known for that, but your opinion is on point tho, :) but all in all corona virus ruined every opportunity that could be taken.  :sweat:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Sexxx said:

according to WHO 

I keep asking this with no actual answers :rip: 

it's not realistic. dua didn't get a music video with them either 

Dua and Gaga are completely different, and it could all depend on schedules. 

1 hour ago, Marjol said:

She can always put up a green screen and go nuts. Same goes for Blackpink.

Fredric can send wigs if needed and instruct someone via facetime how to put them on if needed. Same goes for the make-up. Looks can be sent to her and further styled in zoom calls. 

Or she can use the 3D rendered Gaga made for Paper Magazine in some way. 

The whole thing could be animated, which I wouldn't prefer, but it might turn out stunning depending on the artist they go for.

Gaga has made a music video at home before.

I feel like whoever's doing her wig at the moment isn't doing the best job, which is why she is hiding the hairline in one of her pictures. Also what video has she made at home before?

littlepotter

The only tea we can trust is free woman and babylon have already been shot

chaeri pls

skedaddleBItCh

I'll keep my expectations at the middle for now, but I really hope Sour Candy will get released as a single with MV ofc:bradley:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Lemondeduerl

I hope so! But I think they will decide the next single depending on the success of the songs. 

:)

Schwerk
14 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Dua and Gaga are completely different, and it could all depend on schedules. 

I feel like whoever's doing her wig at the moment isn't doing the best job, which is why she is hiding the hairline in one of her pictures. Also what video has she made at home before?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MiQuenDroid

Free Woman et Babylon too! 

All I ever wanted was love...

YourCureness

I doubt this will happen given the coronavirus situation and blackpink will be very busy shooting videos for their album. KPOP dump alot of videos simultaneously so the girls will be busy. Unless ofcourse Gaga will fly to Korea where filming conditions are much more less constrained now. 

Archived