đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy will have a MV!

dit

Featured Posts

Bradley

I mean they are right tho. This was posted on April 26 and Gaga's announcement was May 7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snorlax
5 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

There is one thing to say to you. BLACKPINK does not simply use green screen.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvFPeER8Ec1-ySH30jWgzimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMfOWs3m-yzk-nAkBb0seimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy09r5X1OGlhhgqSgMxu_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWgGpWPOaaYr9MQhjN_QIimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcScDDuYIGd91CZksOQMZd3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnnNkrOjV41ankkL5bz4uimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoA8_gYfFzjXlBGXJU5GC

BLACKPINK IN CHROMATICA kill this love GIF by BLACKPINK

VOLANTIS

Well let's say its Gaga,

+ Gaga said Speechless would have a music video.

+ Gaga said Black Jesus would have a music video.

+ Gaga said Venus would have a music video.

Basically Gaga doesn't know **** about Gaga. :madge:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Rudz Xinc

Blackpink will be too busy for their comeback. I don't think we'll get that at all.

Look at those clowns

That account blocked me when I came with facts and showed how they only followed rumours:selena:, the comment was left for some days but then when some ppl answered it they deleted it:chica:

Delusional
1 minute ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Blackpink will be too busy for their comeback. I don't think we'll get that at all.

Inb4 comeback is Sour Candy :ohwell:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Sneaky Oliver
56 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

Highly unlikely given blackpink is having a prerelease in june and comeback in august/september

Their company wouldnt want attention to divert/ MV views to split. UNLESS the prerelease is referring to sour candy

But wouldn’t it be smart to gather attention from a different market (Lady Gaga/ western pop music) before the official comeback?! It makes sense to me 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Divine
4 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Well let's say its Gaga,

+ Gaga said Speechless would have a music video.

+ Gaga said Black Jesus would have a music video.

+ Gaga said Venus would have a music video.

Basically Gaga doesn't know **** about Gaga. :madge:

I mean that was gaga before. She has grown and matured, considering she is in her 30s. I think she learned that teasing too much leads into disappointment because plans can change along the way. As of now, there are no direct words from gaga so don't expect. :shrug:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Schwerk
14 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

There is one thing to say to you. BLACKPINK does not simply use green screen.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvFPeER8Ec1-ySH30jWgzimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMfOWs3m-yzk-nAkBb0seimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy09r5X1OGlhhgqSgMxu_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWgGpWPOaaYr9MQhjN_QIimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcScDDuYIGd91CZksOQMZd3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnnNkrOjV41ankkL5bz4uimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoA8_gYfFzjXlBGXJU5GC

My comment wasn't a jab at BLACKPINK?!?

In this case we have to keep things simple. There's a global pandemic so a green screen may be needed. You can't force people to get together and build giant sets like this with a virus going around.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, Divine said:

I mean that was gaga before. She has grown and matured, considering she is in her 30s. I think she learned that teasing too much leads into disappointment because plans can change along the way. As of now, there are no direct words from gaga so don't expect. :shrug:

Ofc I don't believe this account is Gaga at all. But stans will hype these claims and disappoint themselves later. I know especially in this world climate Gaga would never make promises like that. We don't have a clear-cut future for this era so Gaga's only going to have to come up with whats best and appropriate in the moment.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

radioactive

stupid love was rumored to be a song waaaaaaayyy beforw the leak, so they just guessed the lyrics, and guessed it wrong lol:

and the same thing again:

plus any account that claims they’re gaga is 100% not gaga :vegas: im bored at this point

Smithy
26 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I mean they are right tho. This was posted on April 26 and Gaga's announcement was May 7

It had all been confirmed by that point by actual insiders though, it’s not hard to repost their information

3 minutes ago, radioactive said:

stupid love was rumored to be a song waaaaaaayyy beforw the leak, so they just guessed the lyrics, and guessed it wrong lol:

and the same thing again:

plus any account that claims they’re gaga is 100% not gaga :vegas: im bored at this point

Exactly, they clearly expected “let it pour just let it pour“ to be lyrics

people are so desperate for info they cling to whatever they can 🤡🤡

Divine
12 minutes ago, Marjol said:

In this case we have to keep things simple. There's a global pandemic so a green screen may be needed. You can't force people to get together and build giant sets like this with a virus going around.

And since when using a green screen make an artist less artistic, i mean it's okay if you'll use green screen specially in times like this. :shrug:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

mister max
14 minutes ago, Marjol said:

They can in South Korea where they have the virus under control

All we need is Gaga to jump on a plane :huntyga: she can even do live performances on the music shows

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

FentyGa

tbh at this point, i believe insiders lol

a lot has been revealed by them, and i’m not gonna be disappointed regardless what happened now (ROM made my YEAR)

Archived