💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy will have a MV!

dit

Featured Posts

Delusional
1 minute ago, BLACKPINK said:

I'd say 2022. A period of no work can also ignite tons of ideas, especially for literary ones

She has the Gucci movie in the end of 2021 so there will be a lot of promo to do in the start of 2022, and later on in the year Interscope might delay the album cause of “overexposure” again :rip:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

She can always put up a green screen and go nuts. Same goes for Blackpink.

Fredric can send wigs if needed and instruct someone via facetime how to put them on if needed. Same goes for the make-up. Looks can be sent to her and further styled in zoom calls. 

Or she can use the 3D rendered Gaga made for Paper Magazine in some way. 

The whole thing could be animated, which I wouldn't prefer, but it might turn out stunning depending on the artist they go for.

Gaga has made a music video at home before.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Taylucifer
25 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Not going to happen.

explain yourself:selena:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Illundressyou

I mean it would be a huge missed opportunity given the impact of the asian market, but I doubt they had time to shoot it, hopefully they did before Coroner

Suigetsu

Gags has WHO on her side, so the COVID-19 restrictions can make an exception for the Sour Candy MV. :trollga:

Talking serious, tho - BLACKPINK's girls can record their parts in South Korea on green screen. It would be completely understanable in these times.

flopheart

In my opinion Sine from above ft sir elton john will be the end of summer/fall single then blackpink collab in winter

DoremonLove

I really want one. It will be so good i can feel it. I wish it has a mv:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

2 minutes ago, Suigetsu said:

Gags has WHO on her side, so the COVID-19 restrictions can make an exception for the Sour Candy MV. :trollga:

Talking serious, tho - BLACKPINK's girls can record their parts in South Korea on green screen. It would be completely understanable in these times.

BTS and Nicki Minaj did their video in different locations, so it wouldn't be anything new!Idol GIF by BTS

AM98GJ

An insider on ATRL confirmed yesterday they had a planned video for Sour Candy that they've had to delay, this account is just another one repeating stuff that you keep giving attention to

Suigetsu
2 minutes ago, Scri said:

BTS and Nicki Minaj did their video in different locations, so it wouldn't be anything new!Idol GIF by BTS

If editing is done right and art kits are shared, they can appear next to each other and most of people wouldn't tell the difference. 

Snorlax
4 minutes ago, Scri said:

That puta is so loose she will collab with anyone , SAD

Illuminati
44 minutes ago, dit said:

The legendary account which spilled many things about the Chromatica era

who's gonna tell ha :rip: its6a6a has never gotten anything right on their own. I assume you don't remember their first account where they were posting black and white tiles with absolute BS

Guest Messy vers
42 minutes ago, dit said:

The legendary account which spilled many things about the Chromatica era said that Sour Candy will have an MV! 

A little reminder and thing to ponder on:

"This Twitter insider has to be Gaga, there's no other way.

The account have teased info about Chromatica since November 2019, and everything has become true.

Besides, yasterday the account tweeted the exact hour of the ROM mv release, just 3 minutes before Gaga.

Just go and read all the tweets, and notice that they are writen with love, as if it was it's own music and art: it's Gaga, 100%.

The account has just tweeted that Sour Candy will have a music video" - @Slovakialop

And Alice = first song = Gaga's fav

Red Velvet
15 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Same goes for Blackpink.

There is one thing to say to you. BLACKPINK does not simply use green screen.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvFPeER8Ec1-ySH30jWgzimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMfOWs3m-yzk-nAkBb0seimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy09r5X1OGlhhgqSgMxu_images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWgGpWPOaaYr9MQhjN_QIimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcScDDuYIGd91CZksOQMZd3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnnNkrOjV41ankkL5bz4uimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoA8_gYfFzjXlBGXJU5GC

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived