1. 1. Title

• #6 - #10
    • Top 20
    • Top 30
    • Top 40
    • Top 50

Featured Posts

FutureNostalgia

I actually see it debuting at #1, or at least in the Top 5, then later it will reach the top spot.

It's still on the top spot on US iTunes (I don't know if iTunes matter that much these days tbh). I expect the stream numbers to be HUGE + YouTube 24hrs views. It's still #1 trending on US YouTube! They deserve it! :music:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit
2 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Hasn’t it been sent to radio already?

yeah but I'm worried the audience will be too low to generate significant points. There won't be any radio deal after all. :S 

Guest vivre sa vie

How is it possible 'Stuck with U' debuted at #1 and ROM not?!! :gum:

So definitely NUMBER ONE!

mattel butch
18 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I mean, can anyone remember of a better music video in 2020

First what I remember Is duas physical, boppest bop and very serve

Edit. At least it has storyline

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

yes and
17 hours ago, Gangie said:

It’s not like that. Radio could start pickING it up on Monday and it could gain pretty solid AI number for the whole week and we won’t have rolling effect on Saturday tho. Let’s wait and see :shrug:

If you say so, let's hope 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, dit said:

yeah but I'm worried the audience will be too low to generate significant points. There won't be any radio deal after all. :S 

Scooter. The man may be the devil, but when he decides to push a song/artist he does his job well. He does quasi-payola  (and I'm not shading, most of 'em do it & Gaga's team should) so it will definitely be on the radio. Combine it with Ariana's crazy strong streaming power and Gaga's solid pure sales # (even SL went top 5 because of her pure sales) and ROM will debut in the top 5.

dit
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Scooter. The man may be the devil, but when he decides to push a song/artist he does his job well. He does quasi-payola  (and I'm not shading, most of 'em do it & Gaga's team should) so it will definitely be on the radio. Combine it with Ariana's crazy strong streaming power and Gaga's solid pure sales # (even SL went top 5 because of her pure sales) and ROM will debut in the top 5.

yeah I predicted #3. I meant #1 is likely not going to happen without a good radio deal of sorts imo. But I agree with you that this should still end up a proper hit!

zakariah

it's too early to tell atm, but i'll just play it safe & say #5 for now, but I think it has the potential to debut at #1 if scooter & bobby really go HARD with the promo the next week or so

plus gaga & ari gotta keep posting about it & not just drop it after like these 2 days (especially miss gawgaw :green:)

Yxilon

Still to early to tell but TOP 5 for sure. Rockstar is rising fastly, Savage is rising slowly, Say So is falling. These three songs will be fighting for #2 (or #3 if Rain On Me does better). Blinding Lights will be #1 (or #2 if Rain On Me does better). So we could be #1, #2, #3, #4 or #5 depending on how high these songs' totals are gonna turn out. I'm confident we can make it at least #2 but I'll be able to confirm that on monday

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

SarahG
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

Payola

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

gagaxsebert
1 hour ago, vivre sa vie said:

Radio & millions of bundles from 🛴 

Used to be HighRoad

Kapi09

I really hope and want that #1 :enigma:

But i feel it will be #2 :selena:

My name isn't Alice

KORG

Think it'll be number 2. Purely because it would need around 80k pure sales and 28m US streams to get top 3, and it's not getting the radio it needs to make it to number 1. Upsetting.

Hades

Voted #1 although I have no idea how the US radio works but #2 at least is a given.

Archived