• Poker Face
    • Telephone
    • Judas
    • Do What You Want
    • Million Reasons
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Literally every one of this songs is excellent for one reason or another, and none of them really compare well :laughga:

I'd probably say, in terms of personal taste and not commercial viability:

1. Judas
2. Telephone
3. Rain On Me
4. Million Reasons
5. Poker Face
6. DWUW ft. R. u kidding

DWUW would've been a lot higher if I could count the solo version in the equation.

When ranking them as career decisions:

1. Poker Face
2. Rain On Me
3. Million Reasons
4. Telephone
5. Judas
6. DWUW

RainOnMeYup

ROM MV >>>>>>> Poker MV

This is easily one of Gaga's best music videos. I was just shook. It exceeded all my expectations. Miss Rodriguez really did well.

mattel butch

1. PF and Telephone

2. DWUW

3. Judas

4. ROM

5..........99. Shith0le

100. MR

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

ApplauseftAdele

Judas > Poker Face > RoM > DWUW > Telephone > Million Reasons... ugh that was hard.

RoM is fresh and new but I know that it won’t age as well / be as iconic as Judas or PF. 

Used to be Poker Face that really nailed her name onto people minds, but Rain On Me is her best collaboration and her best second single yet. Generally speaking I think it seconds Bad Romance overall as her best single yet.

Really what I needed - the best vibes of BTW (Iconic 'guiding' low vocals, consistency), TFM (Mature comfortable sound and snatched production), TF (Disco inspired), ARTPOP (Electronic insturmental masterpieces being used), Joanne (Rock flirt), ASIB (mastering non-jazzy collabs, stripping down her Gaga image, and starting over genuine-focused) I can even feel C2C that contributed a lot to her vocal development, and I thank it for that (I also do like standards so it's precious to me) 

This time unlike ARTPOP when producers just took over almost every song, I feel she balanced the great production with her signature sign.

I'm happy that we have this record, by what I can tell now it seems to make her discography make sense, and feel more complete and cohesive even though it's somewhat eclectic.

Versace

1-Telephone

2-Poker Face (while a better song than Telephone, the Bey collab and MV were a pop cultural moment)

3-Rain On Me

4-Million Reasons 

............... :trollga:

5-Do What U Want (good song, bad collab choice and no music video)

6-Judas (horrible single choice, bad timing release wise but otherwise iconic I guess)

not Chromatica

Idk, I feel like every single one of these is iconic (or at least notorious lmao) so it's a really tough choice. 

Aussie

I love ROM but Pokerface is what launched Gaga’s career to the stratosphere and became a classic. 

2 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

Million Grammies > Rain On God > Judas > Slay What U Want > Poker Face >>>>>>>>>>>>> Telephone

2 hours ago, Brecht said:

Million Raisins > Rain On Me > Judas > Do What U Want > Poker Face > Telephone

Great minds :bradley:

Daylight Jokers

Judas > DWUW > Poker Face > Rain On Me > Million Reasons > Telephone

Archived