💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ROM video budget

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

mattel butch
1 hour ago, Massive Monster said:

It's also Gaga's first work with a HUUUUGE FILMMAKER : ROBERT RODRIGUEZ !!! A lot of people know him through Spy Kids (which I have never watched). I know him through From Dusk Till Dawn, Sin City, Desperado... and he is also directing Mandalorean episodes in Season 2.

He doesn’t work on dusk til down, it’s twitter fake. He directed only two mv before ROM, Demi’s Confident  and 40 Dogs for Bob Schneider 

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

If im not wrong, Gaga paid like $5m out of her pocket for GUY 

No way, I'm pretty sure she paid $6m or something for Applause, which means she paid AT LEAST $15m for G.U.Y. 

gaggs
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

No way, I'm pretty sure she paid $6m or something for Applause, which means she paid AT LEAST $15m for G.U.Y. 

Didn't the leaked documents reveal that the budget of the Applause MV was $200k-500k? (I forgot the exact ammount)

Delusional
20 minutes ago, gaggs said:

Didn't the leaked documents reveal that the budget of the Applause MV was $200k-500k? (I forgot the exact ammount)

The performance at the VMA’s cost 600k alone so :selena:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Admin changed the title to ROM video budget
GreenDiamond

GUY was estimated about 5,6M 

But this could cost around 600 - 800K Mainly because of CGI

There is not much props and sets so I guess that saves budget a little

Still, its in the top 5 in her videography <3 

GreenDiamond
39 minutes ago, gaggs said:

600K I think

Massive Monster
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Those figures are way too big. They definitely did not cost this much when the reported most expensive music video of all time (and from the 90s) is by Michael Jackson at 7 million. 

Kind regards

Defmix100

The reason I think it isn't is because usually Rodriguez likes to do a lot with a smaller budget and a lot of this video was green screen. Although I was wondering if the rooftop scenes of Gaga are using the Unreal Engine background like from The Mandalorian which Rodriguez recently guest directed an episode for.

Defmix100
2 hours ago, mattel butch said:

He doesn’t work on dusk til down, it’s twitter fake. He directed only two mv before ROM, Demi’s Confident  and 40 Dogs for Bob Schneider 

He directed the movie From Dusk Till Dawn

JR Gg

LWYMMD is missing from that list. That video costs at least 2M :billie:

Massive Monster
4 hours ago, Aussie said:

That’s not entirely correct. Gaga worked with him on MACHETE KILLS...

I meant as in music video 

Kind regards

MonsterOfSpain

Telephone and G.U.Y. were definitely more expensive, probably Judas or Marry the Night too

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

The reason I think it isn't is because usually Rodriguez likes to do a lot with a smaller budget and a lot of this video was green screen. Although I was wondering if the rooftop scenes of Gaga are using the Unreal Engine background like from The Mandalorian which Rodriguez recently guest directed an episode for.

That’s what I’m wondering as well because isn’t said Unreal Engine also a little cheaper to use? Plus, it would make a lot of sense with how the set looks and is arranged 

Archived