news

Ariana calls Rain On Me "Best Release Day" ever

MonsterofFame

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele
19 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

It’s the best release day we’ve had since Born This Way 

:enigma:

What about Million Reasons MV? U had to have been there, the entire site crashed and everyone was celebrating :sis:

Judas Society
27 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I think she admires Gaga so much, and after being a fan for a long time she finally got to collaborate with and form a friendship with her. Must mean so much to her :kara:

You can see how her face lit up when she met her at the AMAs in 2016. She went up to her. She really wanted to meet Gaga. Their interaction on Twitter was the highlight of this release day for me. It's so pure.

I mean, she was the same with Nicki but I don't know, I feel that she is closer to Gaga.

n1kos

I love her! 

So cute girl!

Her brother and her mother are doing the best promo anyway hehe

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

The Z
2 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

at least he got his #1 chile we need to get ROM #1 too period  

I mean, have you seen the amount of streams for Rain On Me? It's already a #1 single on BBH100:queenga:

ThisBitch

My faves, this collab is everything and Ari compliments Gaga's voice sooooo well!

Dayman

I really hope they work together again. They mesh so well together and seem to have such a natural relationship with each other. The two of them together have the same positivity as when Gaga and Tony work together and it comes through in the final song.

nath4gaga

So I've been a fan of Ariana for a long time, I used to watch her on Victorious, and I used to watch all the videos of her singing musical theatre on youtube back when she had the red hair. She was as much a monster as the rest of us and she's always been just a lovely person so to see two of my favs form such a close friendship is... just wow 🥰

4 hours ago, Snorlax said:

I kinda feel bad for Justin Bieber, he had one week to shine :billie:

Don't feel bad for him I dont think he cares anymore

Archived