💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ariana calls Rain On Me "Best Release Day" ever

MonsterofFame

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

So you guys probably saw the adorable photo of Ariana holding a Rain on Me cake. It's subtle, but if you zoom in she wrote on it: "The best release day"

For someone with Ariana's success, that's pretty major for her to call it her best release day ever. I think that really shows how important this song is for her, as much as Gaga. It's more than just a collaboration -- it's a celebration of their friendship and common struggles they've overcome. :giveup:

I Bow Down To Pray

we love Ariana here, she is a Monster at heart :vegas:

Miichael

I think she admires Gaga so much, and after being a fan for a long time she finally got to collaborate with and form a friendship with her. Must mean so much to her :kara:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Luna Lovegood
4 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

I kinda feel bad for Justin Bieber, he had one week to shine :billie:

at least he got his #1 chile we need to get ROM #1 too period  

luna’s advocate

RickMonster98

I've never been her biggest fan, but she's growing so much on me :flutter: she's so cute 

Blastertoyo

It’s the best release day we’ve had since Born This Way 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

lifeasgeorge
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

Everything about this collab and release day is so heartwarming and wholesome what the f*ck. I'm totally convinced the two of them would put on an amazing show as co-headliners.

imagine ariana bringing out gaga when she eventually does the superbowl :flutter:

live and let live

TheSlash

On that website that was linked I clicked through the videos she posted in her story and them dancing in quarantine to the song is so heartwarming :heart: . I think we should just appreciate their friendship and how LMs and Arianators ( and even Blinks as it seems ) come together and celebrate in these depressing times :pray:  :party: .

Ew, David!

MonsterofFame
4 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I'm totally convinced the two of them would put on an amazing show as co-headliners.

Oh.. my... God... YES. I would've never thought of this but it would be pop perfection.

Not to mention very smart for both of them... each would gain a lot from each other's fanbases. Ariana would get some older Gaga fans, and Gaga some younger Ariana fans.

Archived