💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ROM Reminds Me Of...

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Venus in the opening verse. Specifically the “Goddess of love, goddess of loveeeee” part

Dance in The Dark when she says “Rain. On. Me!” it reminds me of the “Silicone. Saline...” and the “Tell em how you feel girls”

can anyone think of any more?

Don't Call Me Gaga

tylertremallose

the whole song reminds me of Fashion of His Love

Gracious Gaga

reminds me of vogue!!! not because it sounds like it really, but it has a cool vogue-y vibe :) I love it! the 90's house vibe but in 2020 

♥ Kindness Police.

Reject False Icons

Is it weird that it reminds me of Why did you do that? :lolly: Like her voice is on the same tone or note or I don’t know is sounds very similar 

Red Velvet

The sound easily fits in Born this Way but somehiw it still rings true to Chromatica's sound. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

MelbHawker

It reminds me of none of her previous work to be honest. She’s never really put out this sound tbh. 

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

the whole song reminds me of Fashion of His Love

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Good Times Yes GIF by Paul McCartney

TheFriend

I'm loving the tribe stickers she puts in the videos. I hope she sticks to it until the end of the era. Chromatica is becoming an aesthetic. Love it!

The ROM music video outfits except the last outfits, is like the sister of Judas MV without the religion theme.

DaggerGa=GunGa

Waterfall eyes=washedGa

Three PonytailedGa=StonedGa

RedGa=BR Ga

WetGa=YouAndI PaintingGa

:billie:

1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Reminds me of this a little bit

I'm fairly certain someone confirmed she sampled this song for the album, pretty sure ROM is that track. 

sarahb
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm fairly certain someone confirmed she sampled this song for the album, pretty sure ROM is that track. 

Well that would explain the similarities. But then I saw someone say she actually sampled this instead (too lazy to listen for where it might be sampled right now :flop:)

And there's people saying that it was Free Woman that actually sampled Music Sounds Better With You, but you'd think it'd be Rain On Me since they really do sound similar :huh:

BonoMarryTheNight

The songs for me sounded like an edgier version of Janet Jackson's Together Again i love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72e8D1uShwM

8 hours ago, Doot said:

thought it was free woman

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Archived