Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“Rain On Me” Reaction by AJayll becomes her worst rated video

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

GagaOhhLaLa

As she deserves

look I’m not mad she didn’t like Lady Gaga in this song. She has a right to an opinion. What  leaves a sour taste in my mouth is the below the belt drags she made Everytime Gaga was singing.

Also how do you hate those Ad-Libs:cryga:

migamiga

I mean Joanne’s her favorite album so that should tell you something :lolly:

Miel
3 minutes ago, geishababe said:

I mean Joanne’s her favorite album so that should tell you something :lolly:

Funnily enough, I was gonna say- when her first Joanne and other reaction videos got big on this site a few years back, it seemed genuine and kind of surprising and heartfelt.

I don’t watch reaction videos, so I don’t usually keep up- but, when I peeked at another one of her recent videos, it just felt a little more... disingenuous? A little more forced? And a whole lot meaner?

What changed these last few years? 

3 points in and ready for more

I’ve never really liked her reviews but I’ve watched some previously because she’ll sometimes have thoughtful opinions. I stopped her video 30 seconds in after she kept bashing Gaga’s vocals and basically saying Gaga was interrupting Ari and that Ari could’ve done the song on her own. :saladga:Gaga’s vocals are beautiful and have such clarity :messga:

FATCAT
45 minutes ago, homomo said:

I know I said “why would anyone care about her opinion?” Earlier. But i retract that statement.

it seems she has many subscribers. Many who actually take her opinion as fact and thats dangerous. I hope she loses some fans/subscribers for this mess

I wouldn't go that far, I mean sure there might be people that take her opinion into consideration but most of these channels thrive on fanbases gassing up someone that likes their fave. Like that one straight guy everyone kept posting here :deadbanana:

Purr more, hiss less.

WhiskeyLikeMisery
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I wouldn't go that far, I mean sure there might be people that take her opinion into consideration but most of these channels thrive on fanbases gassing up someone that likes their fave. Like that one straight guy everyone kept posting here :deadbanana:

Stans are what keep those react channels going. That's why a lot of react channels have mostly positive videos and if they dislike something they cover it up with a lot of compliments about other things.

TheSlash

It's her opinion and I respect that, but GURL, saying the song fit the featuring artist better than the main artist :air:  - I mean, I kinda get what she means but you can't say THAT to a partly delusional audience which may take her opinion as fact and run with it :duck: .

Ew, David!

I Bow Down To Pray

Ajay was trashing Gaga are literally no reason

migamiga
2 hours ago, Miel said:

Funnily enough, I was gonna say- when her first Joanne and other reaction videos got big on this site a few years back, it seemed genuine and kind of surprising and heartfelt.

I don’t watch reaction videos, so I don’t usually keep up- but, when I peeked at another one of her recent videos, it just felt a little more... disingenuous? A little more forced? And a whole lot meaner?

What changed these last few years? 

i honestly just started watching her videos in quarantine so i dont really know much about her either :billie: 

Archived