💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ROM 10M Views In 9 Hours (First Gaga Video To Ever Do So)

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

7 hours ago, President Biden said:

It seems certainly on track to. Isn’t Vevo record like 27m? Come on Monsters we can do this

Boy With Luv got 74.6 million in 24 hrs 

Me! Got 65.2

Thank U Next got 55.4

hopefully we’re closer to Thank U Next 

:enigma:

stream Little Raingels 

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna
7 hours ago, Spyro said:

Imagine the sour candy video if it gets one :giveup:

I want it to be in a classic kpop style paired with Gaga's chromatica style :firega:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Guest Messy vers
8 hours ago, Judas Society said:

What's her most views video in 24 hours? Was it MTN? or Applause?

Mtn? Why?

Guest Messy vers
37 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

get out gtfo GIF

lmao im just asking this is what this forum made for

high heeled fem
5 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

lmao im just asking this is what this forum made for

Questioning one of her masterpieces, why? She changed history with that video 

Guest Messy vers
4 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Questioning one of her masterpieces, why? She changed history with that video 

I am not questioning MTN, just asking about comparison beetwen her most viewed MV in 24 h. It flopped hardly anyway so that is my question. There is nothing not understable

high heeled fem
4 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

I am not questioning MTN, just asking about comparison beetwen her most viewed MV in 24 h. It flopped hardly anyway so that is my question. There is nothing not understable

Sorry for misunderstanding you, it’s hard to know on this site so many people bag her out constantly 

Noelle
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

Boy With Luv got 74.6 million in 24 hrs 

Me! Got 65.2

Thank U Next got 55.4

hopefully we’re closer to Thank U Next 

:enigma:

stream Little Raingels 

These three songs you mention reached this amount of views before they changed the way of counting though! It's I think important to keep in mind, because it means the amount of views of these songs and the amount of views of ROM can't really be compared because they don't have the same basis of counting. This part of wikipedia on the subject:

Controversy

In July 2019, there was some controversy regarding the legitimacy of YouTube's 24 hour records, after Indian hip hop rapper Badshah's song "Paagal" received 75 million views in 24 hours, and surpassed the viewership record of "Boy with Luv" by K-pop group BTS and American singer Halsey. YouTube did not congratulate Badshah like it did for previous record holders and later released a statement that Badshah's record label, Sony Music India, had purchased advertisements from Google and YouTube that embedded the video or directed fans to it in some way. It also emerged that this is a common practice in the global music industry, and similar methods had also been used by the record labels of previous record holders such as Ariana Grande, Blackpink and Taylor Swift, thus casting doubt on some of the past 24-hour viewership records on YouTube.[40][41] In September 2019, YouTube announced that their charts will no longer include paid advertising views.[42]

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-viewed_online_videos_in_the_first_24_hours

and Youtubes statement on the matter and change of policy: https://youtube.googleblog.com/2019/09/maintaining-credibility-and-consistency.html

Of course I don't really know for how much this change since september 2019 counts in actual numbers, but the fact that they made statements on this makes me think it really makes a big difference.

Rockbottom
9 hours ago, President Biden said:

It seems certainly on track to. Isn’t Vevo record like 27m? Come on Monsters we can do this

Eminem 38.1m and Taylor has videos over 27m 

Rudz Xinc

It won't reached the top 20. Kinda sad, but that's ok. It doesn't take away the fact the music video is AMAZING.

Look at those clowns

KarmaPolice
13 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

It won't reached the top 20. Kinda sad, but that's ok. It doesn't take away the fact the music video is AMAZING.

top 20 what?

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, KarmaPolice said:

top 20 what?

Top 20 of most view video in 24 hours.

Look at those clowns

Archived