Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ROM 10M Views In 9 Hours (First Gaga Video To Ever Do So)

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Economy
12 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Definitely she is soaring high, was more referring to the down in the dumpers members on here :hor: who are still stuck in TFM era for lyfe. 

I knew this era would be very strong and I knew this song would soar high, sometimes your gut just knows. Glad your expectations are met :party:

TFM was my fav era/album :giveup:

But yeah tbh G.U.Y was the last music video Gaga did I truly loved and I was starting to question if she'd ever deliver visually again cuz it's been so many years now... Literally that was half her career ago :duck:

Cuz C2C as a jazz album I didn't expect much from videos, Perfect Illusion video was just ok to me, Million reasons boring, John Wayne was decent but again not one of her epic videos... ASIB was just movie scenes and Stupid Love I liked the song but found the video looked too cheap and chaotic :enigma:.

I was thinking ok, Gaga is past being big on visuals and I'm just gonna have to appreciate her for music and vocals but visually speaking she's passed big productions and I'll have to get that from other artists...

So the bar of my expectations for music videos from Gaga had dropped quite considerably to be frank... But this ROM video totally wowed me and I'm stoked :woot:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 hour ago, Judas Society said:

What's her most views video in 24 hours? Was it MTN? or Applause?

I was told applause with about 15M ish so we're about to pass that :woohoo:

NT78
6 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

I literally drove from Oakland, California  to Gilbert, Arizona this morning into afternoon and I almost exclusively listened to ROM, and didn’t even get remotely sick of it.... there’s just something about it that isn’t getting old and probably won’t get old at all. Same with the video! I can’t remember the last time my jaw was dropped an entire Gaga video until now. She deserves that #1 mhm.

I agree! I have been listening to this song on repeat exclusively ALL day. I went for a 3 mile run and it was SO good to run to. It is addictive and just doesn't get old. It's SO perfect. 

MelbHawker

Congratulations to her & Ariana.. it’s a stunning video & deserves to celebrated! :heart:

Judas Society
17 minutes ago, Economy said:

I was told applause with about 15M ish so we're about to pass that :woohoo:

It better be. 2 of the largest fanbases with one video? Ari has one of the most viewed videos in pop music. If it doesn't work, then Gaga must have been cursed lol

Economy
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

It better be. 2 of the largest fanbases with one video? Ari has one of the most viewed videos in pop music. If it doesn't work, then Gaga must have been cursed lol

Ur right I'd be concerned too if a combination of the female artist with the strongest streaming power (Ariana), and Gaga which is strong with sales, highly respected now and growing in popularity again since 2017 somehow managed to flop or underperform :rip:

Also Gaga is not cursed. Gaga is the one that spreads the curse to others :poot:

Judas Society
Just now, Economy said:

Ur right I'd be concerned too if a combination of the female artist with the strongest streaming power (Ariana), and Gaga which is strong with sales, highly respected now and growing in popularity again since 2017 somehow managed to flop or underperform :rip:

Also Gaga is not cursed. Gaga is the one that spreads the curse to others :poot:

:fail: they said the pandemic caused people to be less concerned for pop culture in general coz people will be more focused on surviving, I wonder if that's the reason for the lower streams during the pandemic.

Luna Lovegood

11.5M in 11 hours we’re decreasing chile 

luna’s advocate

Economy
5 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

:fail: they said the pandemic caused people to be less concerned for pop culture in general coz people will be more focused on surviving, I wonder if that's the reason for the lower streams during the pandemic.

I think ppl are whatching more news or Netflix not necessarily more music

Theres also less driving when ppl listen to music while in car, and people not going to gyms (that's legit millions of streams a day lost right there cuz millions of people who go to the gym listen to music for an entire hour or more)

I'm not surprised music consumption has taken a hit

27monster27

Applause is currently (Perhaps this has changed?) her highest amount of views in 24 hours with 10.5 million I believe. This may definitely beat it.

he/him/his

HorusRa2
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I'm loving it and replaying it like crazy

I liked SL the song but the video felt cheap and meh

But Rain on me I love the song AND the video

I think the last music video from Gaga I relayed so many times was Judas tbh 

You spoke the words right out of my mouth! 

President Biden

Everyone go buy the music video on iTunes!!! We need to top those charts too

I got drunk

Monsterxo
27 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Applause is currently (Perhaps this has changed?) her highest amount of views in 24 hours with 10.5 million I believe. This may definitely beat it.

may?

It's already at 12 million. :legend:

Miichael

12 million views in less than 12 hours :excited:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Archived