💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ROM 10M Views In 9 Hours (First Gaga Video To Ever Do So)

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Spyro

I JUST FOUND OUT THE SAME PERSON WHO DIRECTED THE ROM VIDEO DIRECTED SHARK BOY AND LAVA GIRL SFHKJSDFJHKFSDJK

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangster
7 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I JUST FOUND OUT THE SAME PERSON WHO DIRECTED THE ROM VIDEO DIRECTED SHARK BOY AND LAVA GIRL SFHKJSDFJHKFSDJK

And spy kids!!

Rock Jock
6 minutes ago, papergangster said:

And spy kids!!

And sin city with gaga 

Braianns
25 minutes ago, President Biden said:

It seems certainly on track to. Isn’t Vevo record like 27m? Come on Monsters we can do this

boy with luv by bts had 74.6 million in its first 24 hours :rip:

Red Velvet
29 minutes ago, Divine said:

“Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” by blackpink earned more than 36.2 million YouTube views in its first 24 hours :queenga:

Wait, let's rephrase that.

"Kill This Love" by BLACKPINK earned more than 50 million YouTube views in its first 24 hours.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

high heeled fem
54 minutes ago, Economy said:

10M views in 9 hours adds up to an average of roughly just over 1.1M per hour :omg:

This also becomes the fastest Gaga video to reach 10M views ever! :firega:

A side achievement, the current like to dislike ratio is nearly 98% "like" :)

LEGENDARY....so many whiners on here didn’t believe in her, I knew this new era would smash. I’m so happy :firega:

Economy
Just now, high heeled fem said:

LEGENDARY....so many whiners on here didn’t believe in her, I knew this new era would smash. I’m so happy :firega:

I mean... She collaborated with Ariana Grande... Among female artists at least she has like the strongest streaming force

And Gaga herself has regained some popularity since both 2017 superbowl and further after ASIB + Shallow so a collab between the two I think it was a given the song and video to be at least moderately successful unless the song totally sucked :sweat:

That being said the video and song exceeded my expectations and it's performance so far commercially speaking is also on the upper end of what I would have expected

SchwineLove

This MV's replayability is so high. The song and MV is engineered to be short and so engaging that left us wanting more more and more. The visuals are pleasing to eyes, The colors don't hurt even after a million replays.

SchwineLove
20 minutes ago, Braianns said:

boy with luv by bts had 74.6 million in its first 24 hours :rip:

The f***, kpop is crazy and serious business

Economy
58 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

omg about 1M+ views per hour, that's insane

0e9068457e0207517e1906beb9dbba63619ca520

Hide contents

a top 5 or a #1 debut on lock me thinks :queenga:

If streams are equally as impressive on Spotify and numbers don't totally free fall the rest of the week and iTunes gets some decent sales... I'd say a #1 is on lock!

high heeled fem
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean... She collaborated with Ariana Grande... Among female artists at least she has like the strongest streaming force

And Gaga herself has regained some popularity since both 2017 superbowl and further after ASIB + Shallow so a collab between the two I think it was a given the song and video to be at least moderately successful unless the song totally sucked :sweat:

That being said the video and song exceeded my expectations and it's performance so far commercially speaking is also on the upper end of what I would have expected

Definitely she is soaring high, was more referring to the down in the dumpers members on here :hor: who are still stuck in TFM era for lyfe. 

I knew this era would be very strong and I knew this song would soar high, sometimes your gut just knows. Glad your expectations are met :party:

Economy
2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

This MV's replayability is so high. The song and MV is engineered to be short and so engaging that left us wanting more more and more. The visuals are pleasing to eyes, The colors don't hurt even after a million replays.

That's what I was thinking too. The video has a lot of replay value as does the song

Some videos I can't whatch more than a few times even if it's from an artist I stan (Million Reasons I literally only saw twice and Edge Of Glory just a few times)

But this one if definitely one u can see many times before getting tired of it cuz it's a bop, visually appealing and has good cheoreo

It's the same kind of reason why I find many Britney Spears videos to have a high replay value as well

GunninMan

I literally drove from Oakland, California  to Gilbert, Arizona this morning into afternoon and I almost exclusively listened to ROM, and didn’t even get remotely sick of it.... there’s just something about it that isn’t getting old and probably won’t get old at all. Same with the video! I can’t remember the last time my jaw was dropped an entire Gaga video until now. She deserves that #1 mhm.

Archived