💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ROM 10M Views In 9 Hours (First Gaga Video To Ever Do So)

jprince99x

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Economy said:

TFM was my fav era/album :giveup:

But yeah tbh G.U.Y was the last music video Gaga did I truly loved and I was starting to question if she'd ever deliver visually again cuz it's been so many years now... Literally that was half her career ago :duck:

Cuz C2C as a jazz album I didn't expect much from videos, Perfect Illusion video was just ok to me, Million reasons boring, John Wayne was decent but again not one of her epic videos... ASIB was just movie scenes and Stupid Love I liked the song but found the video looked too cheap and chaotic :enigma:.

I was thinking ok, Gaga is past being big on visuals and I'm just gonna have to appreciate her for music and vocals but visually speaking she's passed big productions and I'll have to get that from other artists...

So the bar of my expectations for music videos from Gaga had dropped quite considerably to be frank... But this ROM video totally wowed me and I'm stoked :woot:

Oh gosh the GUY/Venus video was simply breathtaking! & I’m so with you on that. :giveup:

Btw & TFM era will always be special but you are moving with the times, so I’m not meaning you, your open and willing to except new creativeness :sweat: your willing to move past 2010. I agree with Joanne stuff you have said too. (For the record BTW era is so special to me)

The SL video is so fun & impressed me........However ROM is next freaking level :shocked: I can’t believe, I think I’m in shock.

loved having this talk with you!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
41 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

may?

It's already at 12 million. :legend:

Omg! I am so proud of how well this is doing. :heart::sara::kara::flutter:

he/him/his

HookerOnAChurch

i just wake up and it's over 13 million views 

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

matteonster
2 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

15 million now!!

Within 15 hours, it’s just woow! :excited:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

DoremonLove

Can we do 25m in 24hours. Its already 15m. Crazzzzzzy:excited2:

How can anoyone not love gaga

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, matteonster said:

Within 15 hours, it’s just woow! :excited:

Ready for 24

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

high heeled fem

15 MILLION OH MY GOD.

gonna be 20 within 24 hours :bradley:

HermesGr

Why the thumbnail here is the stop motion of the video but on a Facebook post it’s the same (the cover) with the audio? 😤

tezbear91

I feel bad for SL 😆 I still like that video it’s cute. But yeah ROM is just amazing and is up there with one of her best videos ever. 

battle for your life.

7 hours ago, jprince99x said:

We can get to 20 million! keep streaming and use a vpn!

VPNs don't work alone 🙃🙃🙃 Does country in spotify account settings say USA? Make sure it does

Archived