Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Born This Way Turns 9!

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Literally one of the most legendary album eras of all time. It is literally one of the most ambitious pop records by any pop artist. I love it’s diversity, boldness, concept/ theme etc. The Edge Of Glory, You and I, Marry The Night and Bloody Mary will always be my favorites.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
culturalbaptism
16 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Fun fact: I was 9 in 2011, and it has been 9 years of Born This Way now so this album was released literally half my life ago:giveup:

I was 16. It was the best time ever. Trust me.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

JRCF29

This will be my first full era as a stan (for reference, BTW era was when I was 8-9 years old:huntyga:) and I would love for BTW to rechart on the 200 with Chromatica

Don't Call Me Gaga

Mirrion Rizzons
37 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

I was 16. It was the best time ever. Trust me.

I can imagine! So jealous :bradley:

DiskoBaby
32 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

This will be my first full era as a stan (for reference, BTW era was when I was 8-9 years old:huntyga:) and I would love for BTW to rechart on the 200 with Chromatica

I have a niece whose turning ten that I live with and I wouldn't even let her listen to born this way album at her age. Except maybe a few songs that I'll consider to be appropriate. 

Mirrion Rizzons
33 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I’ve been a full stan since American horror story hotel, I was 9 during BTW too:firega: 

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

I have a niece whose turning ten that I live with and I wouldn't even let her listen to born this way album at her age. Except maybe a few songs that I'll consider to be appropriate. 

I feel like the album is fine sans government hooker & scheiße for kids 

culturalbaptism
7 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I can imagine! So jealous :bradley:

Imagine Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Kesha, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Britney, Selena, Demi, Avril, Kelly and Adele with new music. That's how it was like. Gaga was at her first peak of popularity. Pop music was exciting. Downloads were dying but the girls were still making huge numbers. YouTube was starting to be what is like today. Social media was new and exciting. :bradley:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

DiskoBaby
17 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I feel like the album is fine sans government hooker & scheiße for kids 

And Judas and Heavy Metal Lover. Maybe Black Jesus since I wouldn't want kids to be quoting "Jesus is the new black" out of context.

JRCF29
1 hour ago, DiskoBaby said:

You best be playing HAIR for that biNch:trollga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Mirrion Rizzons
5 hours ago, culturalbaptism said:

Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Kesha, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Britney, Selena, Demi, Avril, Kelly and Adele

my childhood icons:bradley:

I used to get so excited when my older sister would show me the new Gaga videos. 2011 was a wild time! Everyone calling Gaga a man

I remember me and my classmates were discussing judas and singing along after it came out:pawsup:

Archived